Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Friday Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. No subject Dec 29, 2007, 10:36 Cabezone

Have any of you played Metroid prime? I'm guessing not, it's controls are far superior to any other console shooter. I would prefer to do without the other motion controls, but I hope all consoles in the future include a pointer option.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. PS3 firmware adds sexy..music visualizer Dec 29, 2007, 01:28 rocketpcguy

thats one ugly and unresponsive visualizer.

3. Re: Dec 28, 2007, 19:38 PropheT

I'm surprised they haven't done something with it already.

Not that I enjoy it. No interest in the Wii, and the Sixaxis for the PS3 is mostly just annoying. There's only a couple of games that have made motion control tolerable, and I'd still turn it off and play without if I could.

2. Re: Dec 28, 2007, 17:58 Rseman

MS already did motion control in 1998 with that Sidewinder Gamepad you could use for Motocross Madness. For that game it was a lot of fun and I wouldn't object to them chasing that as option for some 360 games. For the most part, I'd stick with the standard controller because waving things allover the place isn't my idea of relaxing fun. Wii is great fun with my daughters, but the 360 is mine, so I hope MS don't go too insane.

1. Ugh Dec 28, 2007, 17:21 MachineMk2

I hope MS avoids motion control. I think it's a big fat fad.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo