Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
2. Re: ugh Dec 21, 2007, 23:35 Enahs

Maybe if you were not a tard it would help?! har har.

No, heh. This was the end of my first week of 9 to 5 job. Luckily it is only between semesters, and when next semester starts back I will just put in 4 or 5 hours a day.

I know this means absolutely nothing to anybody. But making 96 HPLC assays and 96 Luminescence assays in a day (those are two different things) is just crazy. Doing it really well and precise and accurate for quantitative measurements and not just qualitative is crazy. Doing it twice in one day is just freakin unheard of. And then doing a great data analysis job on top of that, crazy. My boss, after 7 days (5 this week and 2 last week) of work has already given me a crazy Christmas bonus for the amount and quality of my work.

Plus, I still have tons of free time during the day while working while things incubate, heh.

But yeah, 9 to 5 sucks. I feel sorry for all you suckers. Sure I will do it between semesters, but ehh, not for the rest of my life. Losers!

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

This comment was edited on Dec 21, 23:37.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 21, 23:16 ugh complicity
>> 2. Dec 21, 23:35  Re: ugh Enahs
  5. Dec 22, 00:43   Re: ugh kanniballl
  3. Dec 21, 23:55  Re: ugh xXBatmanXx
  4. Dec 22, 00:09   Re: ugh complicity

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo