Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 19:35 Cabezone

They're facing 48 years of prison, dude.. that's a death sentence. I'm surprised there's such a high penalty, since the teens admitted to their guilt and clearly show remorse over it. I wouldn't have expected more than 25 years.

They deserve hanging, this wasn't an accident. They beat a little girl to death.

"broken wrist, bleeding in the neck, swelling of the brain and more than 20 bruises"

Being drunk is just bullshit. I don't care if they show remorse. They're only upset because now they're in trouble. Had they just beat the little girl and no one knew, they wouldn't feel bad.

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 19:37.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 19:20 Beerninja

good riddance to those sub-human kids who would do such a thing. Even kids without any parents whatsoever would understand the cruelty of such an act. Being drunk had nothing to do with it

8. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 16:34 MMORPGHoD

Their life as they know it is over anyways. Even 10-20 years in prison will result in them being completely messed up by they time they get out.

7. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 16:20 Charlie_Six

They're facing 48 years of prison, dude.. that's a death sentence. I'm surprised there's such a high penalty, since the teens admitted to their guilt and clearly show remorse over it. I wouldn't have expected more than 25 years.  
Adventures of a video game mercenary
http://virtualmerc.blogspot.com

6. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 14:45 MMORPGHoD

Yup, terrible situation. The politicians are probably going to blame video games again instead of making people accountable for their own actions. And then there's this..

"The witness told police that Roberts said Zoe had told them to stop wrestling. According to the affidavit, when the witness asked why they didn't stop, he responded, "I don't know; I was drunk."

5. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 13:38 xXBatmanXx

I'd like to offer a prayer and have my fellow bluesnews readers also take a moment to send a prayer to the soul of the poor seven year old killed by her siblings in Colorado. That kind of fatal violence on a young person transcends comprehension.

I agree. It actually made me sick to my stomach.

Lifetime of healing for the parents and loved ones, and a child is lost to stupidity.

Supporter of the Cell Phone Jamming movement.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 13:08 Jonny5

Actually the days kids get off easy are over, A child about 3 years ago killed a girl doing wrtestling moves, he is doing time. he was 14

Society has changed itsw adult/kid laws more and more kids are doing REAl time.

In my world I would line them up on a wall and shoot them. Goes for alot of people no only criminals.Rap music writers would be on that wall too, and most its listeners.

3. No subject Dec 20, 2007, 12:37 WyldKat

Of course videogames will take the wrap, it's not like alchohol and stupid people could have caused it. Pity it's always the innocents who pay for the mistakes of dumbasses who continue living and breeding...

2. Re: A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 12:14 Smoove

I second that.

Also, I'm not seeing the link to MK based on the article. I didn't see any reference to the bastards playing it before they decided to beat on the little girl, nor do I remember most of the things they did to her being in MK (bodyslamming? pinching thighs? cracking an egg in her mouth? slapping her butt? and WTF is a back kick?)

No doubt the kids will get off easy on this one. After all, it's not their fault they're drunks with no respect for life; it's society, their parents, the teacher who gave them a bad grade on their report, and those terrible video games that screwed them up. With any luck, they'll be out in a few years to cause more trouble.
This comment was edited on Dec 20, 12:15.

1. A terrible thing Dec 20, 2007, 11:39 Metasparks

I'd like to offer a prayer and have my fellow bluesnews readers also take a moment to send a prayer to the soul of the poor seven year old killed by her siblings in Colorado. That kind of fatal violence on a young person transcends comprehension.

This comment was edited on Dec 20, 11:40.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo