MrsBlue and I were shedding our coats and such last night after returning from picking her up at the train station when we heard an odd noise from the living room. Upon investigating, we found Hudson the wonder dog licking at a bowl of M&Ms I had indiscriminately left on the coffee table. She's usually pretty good about avoiding such temptations, but as we've discovered on a couple of previous occasions, our Airedale has a weakness for chocolate, which is scary, since chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Luckily the amount of cocoa in an M&M is low enough that she could probably stomach a couple (not that I'm eager to test this), but even more luckily, a dog trying to discreetly pluck peanut M&Ms from a small bowl with a mouthful of giant fangs is trying to pull off a tough trick (picture Winona Ryder in that Aliens movie trying to pick up a shot glass wearing boxing gloves), so she could only manage to lick some candy coating before being caught in the act. So in the end, she didn't make herself sick, all she did was manage to ruin a bowl of M&Ms… oh, who am I kidding? I ate them.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
News CGI copyright © 1999-2014 James "furn" Furness &
All rights reserved.
Chatbear v1.4.0/blue++: Page generated 1 October 2014, 06:48.