Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hellgate: London Patch

The Hellgate: London Underground announces the release of the new patch for Hellgate: London, updating the North American and European editions of Flagship's action/RPG to version 0.6. The patch notes outline what's new and different.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Patch .6 gave me 2 uniques ! Dec 19, 2007, 16:31 NobleAtreides

Applied Patch on my way to Level 20, good to feel the code has been cleaned up a bit, works Freaking awesome on my new 8800GT 512M, and lo and behold I spotted a Unique item drop near the end of Act3. . . a CAT PAW something for my summoner, zaps my enemies into mind control. .

Tanking never been so easy...

This game is good. . they just need to release an expansion ... FAST.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2007, 11:16 Undocumented Alien

WHAAA WHAAA, need a fresh diaper? This is a good game, people bashing it need to go vigorously fuck themselves in the asshole with a spiked bat.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to bring you 'Guymandude', Bill Ropers personal Fluff Boy.

8. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 10:37 Guymandude

WHAAA WHAAA, need a fresh diaper? This is a good game, people bashing it need to go vigorously fuck themselves in the asshole with a spiked bat.

7. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2007, 08:54 Undocumented Alien

Game is getting better and better, good work FSS.

Really? How so? The game still has 5 tile sets THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME, maybe 9 different MoBs THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME. I am half way through (Act 3) teh game and I am having a VERY difficult time finishing it as seems every instance is the same... same MoBs, same tile sets. There really is only a couple of exceptions, just a very tedious game, nothing really to look forward to at each Act. Oh cool, Act 2... oh, more Zombies, Oh cool, Act 3, more Zombies... blah blah blah.

Yeah, some of the dumb people who are actually subscribing to this game get Stonehenge but that will end up costing them $30 (game will have been out ~ 3 months when they get around to releasing this update) for one tiny area that can probably be explored in less than 1 hour, great value.

Oh, you mean they fixed the invisible party member bug where you couldn't even see ANY of your friends in the quest instance? Yeah, well, wow... most games wouldn't even had shipped with a P1 bug like that.

Oh, you mean they fixed the memory leak that locked up my PC and when I had to do a hard boot it caused my HDD to do a chkdsk? Yeah, well, wow... most games wouldn't even had shipped with a P1 bug like that.

What you should have said is "The game that people bought for ~$50 (plus the $30 some idiots paid in subscription so far) is almost getting to the point of a release quality product. Good work FSS... hahaha

6. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2007, 05:25 Leord

This is the Single Player patch btw! The multiplayer game already has 0.6, and are getting 0.7 any day now.

5. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 04:19 Pryrates

Is this POS still some news worth? nvm...

4. Re: version 0.6 Dec 19, 2007, 01:29 infekt

Rofl, shouldn't it be at least vers 1.x if it's gold? I thought 0.x was usually reserved for programs in alpha or beta state.

I believe that's the running joke around here.

3. version 0.6 Dec 18, 2007, 23:43 Milkman Dan

Rofl, shouldn't it be at least vers 1.x if it's gold? I thought 0.x was usually reserved for programs in alpha or beta state. /Leaves that thought as it is and whistles innocently.

2. No subject Dec 18, 2007, 20:45 JohnBirshire

Flop

1. No subject Dec 18, 2007, 20:26 Warrax

Game is getting better and better, good work FSS.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo