Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Announced

3000AD announces Galactic Command: Echo Squad Second Edition, a reworked version of a game that had been a GameTap exclusive that will see widespread release next month. The Galactic Command: Echo Squad Second Edition (A Tek Janson Adventure) Website highlights some of the differences in the SE, and here's word:

Following the end of the GameTap exclusive to the original title completed earlier this year, we have decided to release a Second Edition branded version of the game for wide public release in January 2008.

An update product info, version control file (showing the transition from the legacy v1 to the v2 SE version) and several screen shots have also been uploaded. For more info, please refer to the URL below.

http://www.3000ad.com/site/gces/

This decision allows us to bring our first non-niche space combat title to the gaming masses; sporting several of our new technologies, gameplay improvements and revisions over our earlier niche titles.

It also allows us to direct all our attention to the follow up title, Galactic Command - Talon Elite, our first console title of which the XB360 version is scheduled to be the first release during holiday 2008. The PC version is scheduled to follow thereafter.

View
5. Re: Whoa!!! First Dec 17, 2007, 13:47 Bet

Good stuff. I'm glad you still hang around here and without us having to summon you.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I...just...don't know.

When is the normal version hitting Gametap? The press release makes it sound like it's already done, but it's not on yet. I know people downloading Universal Combat on it because they want to see what Derek Smart is capable of in anticipation of the new game.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 17, 13:03 Whoa!!! First  dsmart 
  2. Dec 17, 13:29  Re: Whoa!!! First Tigger
  3. Dec 17, 13:33   Re: Whoa!!! First Overon
  4. Dec 17, 13:44    Re: Whoa!!! First  dsmart 
>> 5. Dec 17, 13:47    Re: Whoa!!! First Bet
  7. Dec 17, 14:17     Re: Whoa!!! First  dsmart 
  10. Dec 17, 15:45      Re: Whoa!!! First Wowbagger_TIP
  11. Dec 17, 15:47      Re: Whoa!!! First Michael Bolton's hair dresser
  8. Dec 17, 15:05   Re: Whoa!!! First CJ_Parker
  9. Dec 17, 15:38    Re: Whoa!!! First Overon