Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World in Conflict Patch

The World in Conflict Website now offers update 5, a new patch to bring Massive Entertainment's real-time strategy game to version 1.005. Word is: This fifth update fixes some bugs and balancing issues, but also introduces several brand-new features, including a feature that prevents team stacking. This feature, which is completely optional server-side, divides players equally between the two teams in the beginning of every match based on their experience and skill. For more details on this feature, please see this interview with lead game designer Magnus "Soundboy" Jansn [sic]. As always the update will be downloaded and installed automatically when you connect to Massgate, or you can go here and download it manually." Some or all of the manual downloads (which require the proper language edition) are mirrored ActionTrip, AtomicGamer, AusGamers, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, Games32, and The Patches Scrolls.

View
6. No subject Dec 17, 2007, 19:07 D4rkKnight

No rank balancing was the biggest issue I had with the game, if I catch it at 39.99 I think I'll pick it up.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 17, 12:20 MAGNUS loomy
  2. Dec 17, 13:35  Re: MAGNUS Overon
  3. Dec 17, 13:54   Re: MAGNUS Bet
  4. Dec 17, 16:50 i need to get this Charlie_Six
  7. Dec 17, 19:26  Re: i need to get this i_hate_you_guys
  5. Dec 17, 18:30 No subject Bone43
  8. Dec 17, 21:17  Re: No subject loomy
>> 6. Dec 17, 19:07 No subject D4rkKnight

footer

.. .. ..