Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Original War Patch

The Original War Patches Page now offers a new patch to update ALTAR Interactive's RTS game to version 1.09. The change log outlines what's changed in the patch, which is mirrored on FileFront and Gamer's Hell.

View
3. Re: Crashes Dec 16, 2007, 16:37 Bet

Just straight dumps to the desktop. Nothing fancy at all, unfortunately. No logs in the game's directory, but if they exist elsewhere I'll look for them. And try as I might, I could not think of what was different about that day when it didn't crash at all.

Was actually thinking it was due to my dual core processor or some other piece of modern hardware, but when reading through the forums on the OW Support site I saw someone with a Core 2 Duo just like me and it was running fine for him. And if it's a videocard issue, then it affected both my Geforce 7900 as well as my 8800. Though it could definitely be a video driver issue, that would not surprise me.

I'll play around and see if I can't get the crashes to be more predictable, but I'm pretty sure it CTDs due to something I have configured elsewhere on my system. Crash reports on your forums sound nothing like why it pukes out on my system, unfortunately.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 15, 21:11 Crashes Bet
  2. Dec 16, 11:17  Re: Crashes Stucuk
>> 3. Dec 16, 16:37   Re: Crashes Bet
  4. Dec 18, 11:29    Re: Crashes Stucuk

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo