Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Original War Patch

The Original War Patches Page now offers a new patch to update ALTAR Interactive's RTS game to version 1.09. The change log outlines what's changed in the patch, which is mirrored on FileFront and Gamer's Hell.

View
1. Crashes Dec 15, 2007, 21:11 Bet

Wonder if this patch would do anything for the crashing I've been having with this game on my current machine. Probably not though, seems like a bizarre incompatibility with my machine. Crashes with the CD installed base version, and with 1.08.

For some reason I've loved this game since first playing it. That people are still patching it is what prompted me to reinstall it a couple of months ago. The storyline is suitably original, so it does credit to the name even if that wasn't its intention. A lot of fun to be had really.

Managed to get it so it didn't crash some Sunday a month or so back, and just left the game running for 15 hours, even when leaving the house. The crashes drive me crazy!

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Dec 15, 21:11 Crashes Bet
  2. Dec 16, 11:17  Re: Crashes Stucuk
  3. Dec 16, 16:37   Re: Crashes Bet
  4. Dec 18, 11:29    Re: Crashes Stucuk

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo