Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Thursday Game Reviews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Unreal Tournament III Dec 14, 2007, 01:45 Jerykk

Nicely done Crysis review as well and he suggest other games that actually HAVE good performance

I have to disagree with his opinion that UT3 has better graphics than Crysis. The textures and models are far more detailed and crisp in Crysis and the environments are far more detailed. Does UT3 run a lot better? Hell yeah. Does it look better? Hell no.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Unreal Tournament III Dec 13, 2007, 17:18 Acleacius

More reviewer firings in 3...2...1....
Lol, nice one.

Nicely done Crysis review as well and he suggest other games that actually HAVE good performance.

This comment was edited on Dec 13, 17:19.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: Unreal Tournament III Dec 13, 2007, 16:14 xXBatmanXx

I can't believe reviewers are actually finding their BALLS and punishing these Bullshit online activation schemes, among other things. Now that's the way to get well deserved readership and respect actually standing up for the gamers, duh!

More reviewer firings in 3...2...1....

Supporter of the Cell Phone Jamming movement.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: Unreal Tournament III Dec 13, 2007, 15:48 Acleacius

I can't believe reviewers are actually finding their BALLS and punishing these Bullshit online activation schemes, among other things. Now that's the way to get well deserved readership and respect actually standing up for the gamers, duh!  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

2. Unreal Tournament III Dec 13, 2007, 14:33 rocketpcguy

http://www.game-over.com/reviews/pc/Unreal_Tournament_III.html
...while Gamespy is run by retarded monkeys inbred retarded monkeys and whoever at Epic suggested that an online connection and verification be required for the single player campaign should die of kneecap cancer. Yes, Im talking to you, the guy at Epic who is at this very moment bouncing his kid on his knee. That knee: cancer.

1. Julie Saves the Eagles Dec 13, 2007, 13:05 theSAWzall

I don't know who this girl is, but I welcome her addition to the team. I'd also like to take this time to honor the many years that either Donovan Mcnabb or Andy Reid contributed to the Philadelphia Eagles and wish them well on their next endeavor. Maybe we still have a chance of making the playoffs after all!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo