Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Moring Tech Bits

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Crysis triple SLI Dec 12, 2007, 19:07 4D-Boxing

150% improvement in crisis with 3 cards?!
Plus the tests are supposed to have been at 2560x1600 with 4x fsaa & 16x AF!

That must be some patch they are working on for Crysis or some really good drivers! Cause my setup isn't bad & i get 25 to 30 fps at 1920x1200 with same level of detail on 2 gtx.

........just read somewhere that it's supposed to be 250% performance boost?!? what ever it is I have to see it to believe it!

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 19:12.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Vista Dec 12, 2007, 11:44 Bucky

Yeah, they pulled the free software part around noon yesterday---about an hour after I signed up. I found out right after I took the survey, so they got that outa me though I'm sure as hell not installing that program now.

---
Xfire/Steam: GreySpire (alias Bucky)
http://www.opensuse.org

2. Re: Vista Dec 12, 2007, 11:09 jimnms

I wish I would have gotten one, they could then monitor it sitting on my shelf. I got Vista Home Premium for $50 from CompUSA when they closed their store here, it is still on my shelf, in its original shrink wrap. I did go ahead and request the 64bit DVD because if/when I install it, I will go with the 64bit version.

Steam Profile

1. Vista Dec 12, 2007, 10:43 Efflixi

You may want to remove that link Blue. Microsoft ran out of "free copies to give away" some time last night and aren't issuing anymore.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo