Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Unreal Tournament 3 Patch

The first patch for Unreal Tournament 3 is now available, updating Epic's first-person shooter sequel to version 1.1. Word is: "This patch can be applied against English, French, German, Italian and Spanish versions of UT3. Please let me know if you have any questions." The Epic Games Forums offer a couple of download links and a complete change list, and the 234 MB patch is mirrored on 4players.de, AtomicGamer, AusGamers, ComputerGames.ro, FileFront, FileShack, Gameguru Mania, Gamer's Hell, Internode Games Network, The Patches Scrolls, and PixelRage.

View
20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

20. lol. Dec 18, 2007, 09:40 SamBeckett

This game is great! I have loved playing it, and can't wait to get home from work to install the patch. This game is rock solid, and in the long run will do much better then the other new ones.

I couldn't play Halo3 multilayer for more then 30 minutes, but this much like other UT I can play all night.

Best of 2007, TF then UT3.

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 09:40.

http://www.lazygirls.info
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. plarf! Dec 11, 2007, 23:17 Kxmode

UT m3h

-----
http://www.gamemusicjukebox.com/
Game p/reviewer for http://www.gameindustry.com/

18. Re: UT3 Patch Dec 11, 2007, 23:16 Kxmode

Carver is funny.

Like leprosy.

I think you mean Carver is contagious. Like leprosy.

-----
http://www.gamemusicjukebox.com/
Game p/reviewer for http://www.gameindustry.com/

17. Re: No subject Dec 11, 2007, 10:33 fangster

"Now THAT is something I want to see. My reactions suck now. Perhaps we can get some old-person servers set up with slo-mo mutators or something?"

It's easy,

Just get the PS3 version...:P

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 10:34.

16. ... Dec 11, 2007, 10:31 theyarecomingforyou

Well, the new patch is certainly an improvement. I'm glad you can finally see players pings and what weapon killed you. Finding / connecting to servers is also a lot better, though I still don't find it anywhere close to the convenience of Steam. Still, I joined a deathmatch server and quickly overtook the other 10 people already on the server to take first place - that's typical for TF2 but I rarely manage it in deathmatch, so I was quite happy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Founder of the "I Hate Smiley Fitz" society

Remember: Riley has autism. He has trouble communicating, and in an overstimulating
environment, he can get frightened and run away, leaving his parents frantic. - Auburn

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou

15. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 08:28 Tainted

naw an E penis would be a quad extreme and dual 8800 GTX ultras...Mine is just a work computer that rocks for games..

Oh and if computer give Epenises here you people need lives LOL.Since when is 1200.00 deserving of bragging rights? If your not making that in a week or less you need to get off bluesnews and go back to school. Or out of moms basement, whatever comes first

If only there was some sort of universal sarcasm font or text colour that could be used online...

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 08:29.

14. Re: No subject Dec 11, 2007, 05:25 Rolphus

Is this the patch that magically de-ages me by 10 years so I'm still fast enough to play UT?

Now THAT is something I want to see. My reactions suck now. Perhaps we can get some old-person servers set up with slo-mo mutators or something?

13. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:58 Jonny5

naw an E penis would be a quad extreme and dual 8800 GTX ultras...Mine is just a work computer that rocks for games..

Oh and if computer give Epenises here you people need lives LOL.

Since when is 1200.00 deserving of bragging rights? If your not making that in a week or less you need to get off bluesnews and go back to school. Or out of moms basement, whatever comes first

12. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:45 Tainted

wow, your e-penis is huge! well done you...

As for the game, it is a really good play when it actually works. I have a mid-range pc which runs bioshock fine on high, yet I have had constant crashes with UT3. It's not so much a lack of polish but a lack of testing. Hopefully this patch will fix the crashes or I'll just put it back on the shelf and wait for the next one.

11. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:16 Jonny5

There will be ..there will be... As soon as the Crysis and COD 4 hype die down and modders start making crazy maps UT3 will have plenty of players.

I love COD 4 but i tis starting to get old..

Crysis is just frustrating because I cant play it at the quality I want to , but UT3 is a very smooth good looking game with excellent network code and community. It will be fine in the long run

Oh and to the jack asses that say my computer sucks for crysis

E 6750 oc @ 3.8
8800 GT SC oc @ 725/2000
2 gig ram
20 inch smasung (actually 2 of them and a 32 inch LCD TV but only one sammy used for gaming)

10. Re: is this the patch with the linux cli Dec 11, 2007, 03:07 Flo

Seriously, are there a lot of players on the servers?  
Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

9. is this the patch with the linux client? Dec 11, 2007, 01:03 Daturan

I think the term is diminishing returns,, even so my lone $60 is ready and waiting.

8. Re: No subject Dec 11, 2007, 00:33 Overon

The changelog is novel length
This comment was edited on Dec 11, 00:36.

7. Re: No subject Dec 11, 2007, 00:33 Lorcin

Is this the patch that magically de-ages me by 10 years so I'm still fast enough to play UT?

6. No subject Dec 11, 2007, 00:09 Coolone

I play it, and I love it, I think it has some nice changes compared to UT2004. And I've gotten it to work flawlessly on my machine both online and in single player.

5. Re: Stoopid question! Dec 10, 2007, 23:21 Enahs

Is Cabalist Rox still asking ridiculous questions? There are the same number of people playing Crysis at the moment.

Well, that is horrible for UT3 then. Seeing is how Crysis focus was SP and UT3 focus is MP....

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

4. Stoopid question! Dec 10, 2007, 22:51 tuddies

Is Cabalist Rox still asking ridiculous questions? There are the same number of people playing Crysis at the moment.

UT3 kicks ass, and the botmatches are the most fun of any offline game.

3. Re: UT3 Patch Dec 10, 2007, 22:28 Grounded

Is anyone playing this game?

2. Re: UT3 Patch Dec 10, 2007, 20:38 Elf Shot The Food

Carver is funny.

Like leprosy.

1. UT3 Patch Dec 10, 2007, 20:34 Carver

Is this the patch that makes it fun?

Is this the patch that makes people want to play it online?

It had to be said

20 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo