Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Patch

A new patch is now available for Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance, updating the standalone RTS expansion for Gas Powered Games to version 1.5.3598. The download is available on the Gas Powered Games Forums and mirrored on FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and The Patches Scrolls.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Hah Dec 8, 2007, 09:59 Darth Binky

I think it was just an issue of them quietly releasing the patch first via GPGNet. And so the news blurb is just making people aware that it's now available as a separate download.  
The darkness is coming!
http://www.darknessamongthestars.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Hah Dec 8, 2007, 00:28 Coolone

My thoughts exactly. I tried to update, but it said it was up to date. So I just figured it was either a false alarm, or the news is seriously lagging the event.

1. Hah Dec 8, 2007, 00:17 Bet

My response to this news entry is exactly the second post on the GPG forums thread linked here, "isn't this old news?" And the response to anyone to me would be the 3rd post, "I think it's just being posted here so that it's a little easier to find... or something.".

How convenient!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo