Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Eschalon: Book I Demo

A new demo for Eschalon: Book I is now available, offering a sample of Basilisk Games' role-playing game updated through the most recent version 1.04 of the game. In addition to tweaks and bug-fixes the new demo includes two new maps adding over two hours of additional gameplay. The 67 MB download is available on AtomicGamer, FileFront, and PixelRage.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Old school... Dec 5, 2007, 22:13 JohnBirshire

I had no intention of playing this game before I saw a few posts about it on bluesnews, I am glad that this website gave the game some press.

I'm going to buy this game just because us old school gamers should support the people trying to make games like it. Plus the thought of feeling some nostalgia for the early Ultima games is enticing.

I'm in.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 16:52 blood_rose

I just bought the game. For some reason it's manage to pull me away from Mass Effect. It's old school RPG goodness at it's best. If you like the old Ultimas you should definitely check it out.

1. No subject Dec 5, 2007, 15:26 osage no onna

I really enjoyed the first demo. The world is very atmospheric and detailed and while the premise is a little cliché'd, what with the amnesia and all, I actually found the bit of story that was revealed pretty engaging.

Anyone who liked the early Ultimas and such might want to give the demo a try. Definitely worth a 67mb download.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo