Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GameSpot Follow-up

Joystiq offers brief comments from GameSpot to speculation that a lukewarm review of Kane & Lynch: Dead Men triggered the firing of longtime editor Jeff Gerstmann (story). The statement does not actually speak directly to this case, as they say "it is CNET Networks' policy not to comment on the status of its employees, current of [sic] former." They do, however, defend their editorial integrity in a more general sense, saying: "For over a decade, Gamespot and the many members of its editorial team have produced thousands of unbiased reviews that have been a valuable resource for the gaming community. At CNET Networks, we stand behind the editorial content that our teams produce on a daily basis."

View
1. No subject Nov 30, 2007, 20:51 Bill Borre

This game was very disappointing to me. After it got to the point where the hostages in the bank were executed and he defended himself by claiming "I just get these violent blackouts", I was thinking to myself "This is stupid."

Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Nov 30, 20:51 No subject Bill Borre
  7. Nov 30, 22:15  Re: No subject Ray Marden
  2. Nov 30, 21:03 Stop Riker
  11. Dec 1, 14:49  Re: Stop EricTheMad
  3. Nov 30, 21:24 No subject BrutalDeluxe
  4. Nov 30, 21:39 Follow-up Kxmode
  5. Nov 30, 21:51  Re: Follow-up Kxmode
  8. Nov 30, 22:19   Re: Follow-up Kosumo
  6. Nov 30, 22:14 No subject Donkey_Punch
  9. Nov 30, 22:41 No subject Sepharo