Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World in Conflict Trial

World in Conflict trial on FilePlanet offers the chance to sample multiplayer play in Massive Entertainment's RTS game for any registered user (not just paid subscribers). Word is that keys are limited, and this trial will expire at the end of this month. Thanks Ant.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. stacked games Nov 21, 2007, 05:35 drt

it's true, most players in multi on WIC tend to stack the teams, and pummel noobs (who don't know any better to check the teams), which is unfortunate.

the game itself is awesome though, and it looks like (and i really hope) that the new map distribution will work well (aside from the massgate outtage the other night).

i just hope more maps are made available, and user created maps are easy to distribute.

This comment was edited on Nov 21, 05:38.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: No subject Nov 21, 2007, 02:50 loomy

> Its just ridiculous, nobody wants to play fair, they just want easy wins.

That has been my experience as well

(human beings are bastards)

This comment was edited on Nov 22, 04:40.

2. No subject Nov 21, 2007, 02:12 D4rkKnight

I would buy if it had rank balanced games in pubs. Ranks are great and really show a persons skills, why then is there no team balancing based on them? Forces you to clan, and I want casual games. The game forces me into stacked matches where theres no chance of winning. I played beta and the demo for well over 1000 matches, and I can say firsthand that the majority of the players will stack, and theres a mass stack rush at the start of almost every game. Its just ridiculous, nobody wants to play fair, they just want easy wins.

This comment was edited on Nov 21, 02:14.

1. Sorry, not worth... Nov 21, 2007, 02:04 Not Found

You should buy the game already anyway...

4.5gb for a MP trail that ends with-in a week?

No thanks.

http://m2.doubleclick.net/1037299/PID_51447_ea_bo4_728x90__UGO_40k.gif
This comment was edited on Nov 21, 02:05.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo