Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Warhammer Online Delayed Again

Warhammer Online retreats to mid-2008 has word that the frequently delayed Warhammer MMORPG is delayed once more. In a follow-up EA Mythic chief demystifies Warhammer Online delay on GameSpot is a Q&A with Mark Jacobs explaining the delay: "The short answer would be that it's hard to make this kind of game. Now, for a more detailed answer. It really boils down to this: Our game is going to live and die by two things. One is realm-versus-realm (RvR) gameplay. The second is overall quality. This is not 1999, 1997, or even 2001. This is 2007. We have to be able to release a game that, in terms of quality, without even going into game systems or RvR, is top-notch. We've seen too many games in this industry, and in this space, release without that, and we're not going to do that."

View
9. More Like World Of Warhammer... Craft... Nov 2, 2007, 10:38 Sepharo

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - word one - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 1, 21:17 Kudos Creston
  2. Nov 1, 22:17 No subject manic half
  3. Nov 1, 23:15  Re: No subject Grounded
  4. Nov 2, 00:18   Re: No subject Fion
  5. Nov 2, 00:48    Re: No subject Zetler
  6. Nov 2, 06:28 Mid-2008... After Wow expasion =( RenownWolf
  7. Nov 2, 06:37  Re: Mid-2008... ibm
  8. Nov 2, 08:25   Re: Mid-2008... ColoradoHoudini
>> 9. Nov 2, 10:38 More Like World Of Warhammer... Craft... Sepharo

footer