Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Neverwinter Nights 2 Adventure Pack Announced

Neverwinter Nights 2 Vault has details on the imminent release of a downloadable Neverwinter Nights 2 "Adventure Pack" (thanks Voodoo Extreme). The pack, titled Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate, is developed by Ossian Studios, creators of the Darkness over Daggerford module for NWN. The add-on is said to offer over 15 hours of gameplay, a new story, new music, and more, and while there's no word on pricing, but the pack is to be released via digital download in autumn 2007, which means within the next two months. Here's a bit:

From the creators of the critically-acclaimed Neverwinter Nights module, Darkness over Daggerford, Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate will feature a non-linear, open-ended single-player campaign with numerous side quests covering more than 15 hours of game play. Atariís new Adventure Pack will also feature 3 new companions; an entirely new underground sewers tile set themed after the seedy underbelly of Westgate; a host of new monsters to do battle with, including some truly epic foes; an exciting new and original musical score; as well as thousands of new lines of professionally recorded dialogue.

View
9. For what it's worth Oct 22, 2007, 02:01 Creston

Mask of the Betrayer is an excellent RPG. Very good story and sidequests, and EXCELLENT NPCs for your party, with very interesting personalities and stories themselves.

Definitely worth picking up if you liked the original NWN2. They've also fixed that fucking stupid install bug (finally), so if you get it, just install NWN2 (patched to whatever), install MotB on top of it, then autopatch, and it will be fine. I've had no problems so far, except that the game always crashes when I exit (a la Oblivion).

(Not a huge deal, though it leaves crap all over my C partition which I then have to manually clean up.)

I might pick up this adventure pack at some point, if it's cheap enough, but with the Witcher and Mass Effect coming out soon, I'll be lucky to finish MotB before something else comes along.

Creston

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 21, 13:09 Or late Enahs
  2. Oct 21, 16:10  Re: Or late dubfanatic
  3. Oct 21, 17:18 No subject zincthallinide
  4. Oct 21, 18:01  Re: No subject dubfanatic
  6. Oct 21, 19:52  Re: No subject Charlie_Six
  5. Oct 21, 18:55 No subject zincthallinide
  7. Oct 21, 22:43 No subject D4rkKnight
  8. Oct 22, 00:17 The Witcher - New PC RPG - 1 Week out  Mattlab 
  10. Oct 22, 09:08  Re: The Witcher - New PC RPG - 1 Week ou nin