Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Kane & Lynch in November

GameSpot reports November 20 as the release date for Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, IO Interactive's upcoming action game for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3. They point out this will be a busy day for game stores, as that is also the exact release date for Mass Effect for the 360 and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the PS3 as well as the general target window for several other high-profile titles.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. No subject Oct 1, 2007, 08:22 Eldaron Imotholin

I can't see what this game has that'll be all that special.

checking the movies, the story is a rollercoaster which'll take you on one hell of a ride, which is a good thing

But still, I can't see what'll be all that special about the game.

But hell.. sweet gameplay + sweet story. What more does one ask..

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: what? Sep 27, 2007, 17:48 Dmitri_M

Heat? I'm interested..

11. Re: what? Sep 27, 2007, 17:11 The Half Elf

Actually ran the last Halo 3 mission with 4 player Co-Op. All I can say is.. that it was AWESOME.
Granted games like Army of Two are doing 2 player Co-Op, I would kill to see a Dead Rising 2 with 4 player Co-Op.

BTW on the last last segment of Halo 3, don't let Covenant drive, they drive worse then old people here in florida

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

10. Re: No subject Sep 27, 2007, 11:26 Optimaximal

wish they would do a follow up to freedom fighters
It is in theory a partial successor - they took FF's squad commands and beefed them up.

It's also worth noting that this will release on Steam at the same time. It won't be competing with anything else there.
This comment was edited on Sep 27, 11:27.

9. Re: what? Sep 27, 2007, 10:46 xXBatmanXx

come on, guys...it's edgy and looks like a movie!! It can't go wrong. (although, Co-op is enough of a reqason to buy any game these days...) :\

Yup.

MrGrosser and I had a blast in Splinter Cell this last go around with the co-op - that is a great time. Very excited for this one....

Rev. Norb: I'd just like to say that four for a dollar Tijuana tacos seemed like a good idea at the time. Please pass the toilet paper.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

8. what? Sep 27, 2007, 10:43 ^mortis^

come on, guys...it's edgy and looks like a movie!! It can't go wrong. (although, Co-op is enough of a reqason to buy any game these days...) :\

^M^

7. No subject Sep 27, 2007, 10:03 CrimsonPaw

as that also the exact release date for Mass Effect for the 360 and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the PS3
The first will get my money, the second doesn't look all that great. Regardless, K&L will probably be similar to Lost Planet for me, pick it up used for <$25.

~~Crim~~

6. Re: No subject Sep 27, 2007, 09:49 nin

I had no interest in this

I still don't. It looks dumb as hell.

-----------------------------------------------------
Bioshock: "You're soon beset by deranged flappers and dandies, like Jay Gatsby's party guests gone feral."

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

5. No subject Sep 27, 2007, 03:12 manic half

wish they would do a follow up to freedom fighters

4. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2007, 21:48 The Half Elf

Same release date as Mass Effect? Sorry IO Bioware gets my money first

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. No subject Sep 26, 2007, 21:45 TB

Its made by the Hitman guys so should be good.

2. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2007, 21:31 Lev Arris

I had no interest in this, until i saw it had the Co-op. Plus that interview where the guy said it looked like it played a lot like the movie Heat.

This comment was edited on Sep 26, 21:32.

1. No subject Sep 26, 2007, 21:05 xXBatmanXx

SCHWEET!

Demo please.

Rev. Norb: I'd just like to say that four for a dollar Tijuana tacos seemed like a good idea at the time. Please pass the toilet paper.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo