Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Empire Earth III in November, Pre-Orders This Week

Sierra announces November as the US release date for Empire Earth III, the RTS sequel from Mad Doc that carried a fall release date when it was announced earlier this year (story). The announcement also offers word on a pre-order program that should go live this week with exclusive bonuses:

LOS ANGELES (Sept 25, 2007) – Sierra Entertainment, a division of Vivendi Games, announced today that the third iteration of the popular multi-million unit selling Empire Earth® series will be shipping this November to PC.

The pre-order campaign kicks-off at select retailers nationwide this week and features three exclusive unlockable units.

• Machine Mortar (Far East Region, Future Epoch) – A genetically engineered soldier that launches a devastating, area-affect salvo of shells.

• Persian Mercenary (Middle East Region, Ancient Epoch) – An ambidextrous warrior armed with a pair of lethal blades.

• Urban Special Forces (West Region, Modern Epoch) – A highly disciplined, well-armed Urban Special Operations soldier.

“Empire Earth is an award winning real-time strategy franchise where players can grasp the entire globe within the reach of a mouse,” said Al Simone, senior vice president, Global Marketing for Sierra Entertainment. “Empire Earth III will be one of the most expansive strategy games for the PC.”

For more information, please visit the game's official Web site at www.empireearth.com.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. No subject Sep 25, 2007, 18:40 LittleMe

I like the EE series but it has lacked that certain 'something' to put it over the top for me. I hope this one will be a great game!

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Mad Doc = POOP Sep 25, 2007, 18:01 Shadowcat

Except that they created the previous Empire Earth title as well, and it was rather highly acclaimed.

Not to say that Mad Doc don't have a somewhat patchy track record (I'm still sad about Attack Squadron), but they certainly seem to be hitting the mark with the Empire Earth series.

1. Mad Doc = POOP Sep 25, 2007, 16:45 Xyggy

Considering what they did with Star Trek Legacy, I'd expect EE3 to be just as much of a steaming pile of crap.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo