Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Demo Nears

A post to the Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Website about the game going gold (story) includes word on plans for a demo (noticed by FiringSquad), that's due in a couple of weeks. The demo plans are included in this bit, which also mentions their intention of following the game with the release of the SDK and related materials for mod authors:

Of course this is just the beginning of the next phase – that of the ongoing support for Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars. Our first goal after completing the game's demo (planned for release in mid-September - we're working on that right now) will be to watch closely and address any issues that come up in the first few weeks after the game's release. Next, we'll be putting the polish on the Software Developers Kit, including the Source Code, Level Design Tools and documentation to make sure mod-makers get what they need.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. No subject Aug 31, 2007, 22:48 DangerDog

They might as well release the source code to the entire game, the do nothing “punk buster” is completely useless against stopping people from using hacks, the beta has given the jerkwads a head start too so day one there will be people cheating the stat system.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Aug 31, 2007, 22:36 Rseman

Definitely going to be on 360. Not sure about PS3.

Has taken me an awful long time to come to grips with this game, but I'm getting there. Looking forward to it's release now.

3. Re: No subject Aug 31, 2007, 22:28 Tony!!!

Too bad I don't have a gaming pc.
This is pc exclusive right?

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop
http://MonetaryLife.Biz

-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop

2. Re: No subject Aug 31, 2007, 22:19 Enahs

I doubt you will. It will be a demo, not a semi-public beta.

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

1. No subject Aug 31, 2007, 22:18 zirik

why do i have a feeling we need to do the fileplanet crap all over again just to get the demo on its release... just like the beta.

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo