Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Universe at War Beta Test Signups

The Universe at War Beta Test Signup Page is now accepting registration from those interested in beta testing Petroglyph's upcoming RTS game (thanks Gamer's Hell). Word is: "We're looking for the best and the brightest to join the Universe at War: Earth Assault beta test, beginning on August 15, 2007. If you're selected for the beta test, you'll be one of the first lucky gamers to play this highly-anticipated new RTS title, and you'll be able to help us balance the game's combat mechanics. Just fill in and submit your information before August 15, and we'll contact you with more details! "

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: No subject Jul 22, 2007, 02:35 Lactose The Intolerant

Man what? I'm going to stop playing video games 'til this shit is straightened out.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Jul 22, 2007, 01:28 space captain

i think it has to do with something they call "money"

Go forth, and kill!

2. Re: Wtf is with all the rts's Jul 21, 2007, 21:53 The Half Elf

Should be more like 'wtf stop your fucking whining'. It's not like there aren't dozens of WW2 games, Tycoon Games, and then the Sims.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Wtf is with all the rts's Jul 21, 2007, 20:52 ivor84

I mean christ there are a dozen other genre's out there developers, stop trying to milk a dead cow!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo