Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamy Vigil

Meridian announces Vigil – Blood Bitterness, their recent adventure game, is now being offered for sale via Steam. Word is:

Montreal, Canada. June 29, 2007. - Software publisher, Meridian4 and developer Freegamer are thrilled to announce that their stylized adventure; Vigil – Blood Bitterness is now available on Steam, Valve’s online platform for digital content distribution and management.

“Some of the most original, unique and exciting games and gameplay today are coming from independent developer like Freegamer. Vigil embodies the spirit of independent gaming with its unique look and feel, “said Steven Milburn, Director of Marketing at Meridian4. “Any gamer looking for a game experience like no other should look no further than Vigil – Blood Bitterness.”

Vigil – Blood Bitterness is available today for purchase on Steam for $9.95. Save 20% when you buy before July 6. For more information about Vigil go to www.meridian4.com or visit www.steampowered.com.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. JD Jun 29, 2007, 19:33 Kxmode

is he becoming the new DEREK SMART?

-----
"Never talk to me like that again! No one created me! I am Evil. Evil existed long before good. I made myself. I cannot be unmade. *I* am all powerful!"
(http://music.download.com/kxmode)
This comment was edited on Jun 29, 19:34.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: ... Jun 29, 2007, 19:01 Masa

Why even bother? You're digging yourself a hole with these redundant comments. Nobody is after your post count record so kick back and think a bit before you reply to this random shit. You must have something better going on in your life to distract you from this crap.

EDIT: I'm actually feeling sorry for a guy whose only claim to fame is pitiful optimism and not getting hit by a car one time. I'm about ready to hang up my posting stick. This is pathetic.

Wow, where'd all that come from? Menopause hitting you early, Spume?

Trent Reznor sucks. You heard it here first....

Nah, I've heard it plenty of other places, too. Thing is, most of those people were relative blowhards.

Besides, U2 and Bono suck, if you're going to actually compare suck. Reznor's at least not screaming ad libs about saving Darfur or something equally as pointless like curing AIDS in Africa.

Mind you, I'm not saying the act of attempting to curb these problems is pointless, but a multimillionaire, sometimes songwriter celebrity preaching about them is a pretty big watershed between merely talking about doing something and actually helping these people.

And you say Trent Reznor sucks. Your mama.

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 19:06.

6. Re: ... Jun 29, 2007, 17:36 Awesome Spume

Is JD Riley's little brother? Maybe those two and War are one big happy family

Yeah, and they live next door to everyones favorite racist, venomhed.

I hear it's a charming neighborhood over there...

Why even bother? You're digging yourself a hole with these redundant comments. Nobody is after your post count record so kick back and think a bit before you reply to this random shit. You must have something better going on in your life to distract you from this crap.

EDIT: I'm actually feeling sorry for a guy whose only claim to fame is pitiful optimism and not getting hit by a car one time. I'm about ready to hang up my posting stick. This is pathetic. Trent Reznor sucks. You heard it here first....

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 17:39.

5. Re: ... Jun 29, 2007, 16:43 nin

Yeah, and they live next door to everyones favorite racist, venomhed.

I hear it's a charming neighborhood over there...

-----------------------------------------------------
Listen, now: http://yearzero.nin-thespiral.com/FLJoi4gjw2f/player.html

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: ... Jun 29, 2007, 16:27 Masa

3. No subject Jun 29, 2007, 15:07 Igor

I like Stardock Central better than Steam. The quality of the games being released on them are about the same now anyways.. lots of crap being released on Steam.

2. Re: ... Jun 29, 2007, 13:53 nin

No doubt JD will be around soon to tell us all how shit Steam is and how it's destroying the gaming industry.

He's running late - his mommy must have made him clean up his room before he's allowed back on the web.

-----------------------------------------------------
Listen, now: http://yearzero.nin-thespiral.com/FLJoi4gjw2f/player.html

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. ... Jun 29, 2007, 13:44 theyarecomingforyou

No doubt JD will be around soon to tell us all how shit Steam is and how it's destroying the gaming industry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Founder of the "I Hate Smiley Fitz" society

Remember: Riley has autism. He has trouble communicating, and in an overstimulating
environment, he can get frightened and run away, leaving his parents frantic. - Auburn

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo