Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&As

• Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
    The Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Q&A on GameSpot talks with Bradley Rebh about the just announced follow-up to Gas Powered Games' RTS game: "The quick overview of the game includes new units, a new playable faction, more maps, a new single-player campaign, a major user-interface revamp, artificial intelligence revisions, and much more. It's difficult to quantify the number of improvements we're including that don't fit into one of those categories. I think that's why we haven't labeled it an expansion pack and are making the product a stand-alone game. It's really big!"
  • Dungeon Runners
    Pick up a quest and explore the world of Dungeon Runners with NCsoft’s Stephen Nichols on GameZone is a Q&A about NCsoft's MMOG: "The number one thing, in my opinion, that makes most MMOs a non-casual experience is the dreaded wait times! Most MMOs are riddled with wait times... you wait to find a group, you wait to heal up, you wait to fly to your destinations. Heck, you sometimes even wait to wait! That's how Dungeon Runners is different. There are no wait times! The entire game is playable solo or with a group -- it scales automatically to give you an appropriate challenge based on your situation. There's also no travel times! You can easily teleport to dungeons and areas that you have been to before... and you can easily and instantly teleport to any group member. We do everything in our power to get you in the action as soon as possible and keep you there as long as you want."

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. How did Supreme Com sell? Jun 29, 2007, 02:39 Awesome Spume

It's already gone budget-ish on Play.com

After the demo I lost all interest in it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo