Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The mulberry tree in our back yard is getting more and more out of control all the time, it seems to produce enough fruit to feed a neighborhood. It's actually less of a problem for us than our neighbors, as a branch drops as many berries over their yard as ours, but on a concrete area where the mess is more evident (our dogs and the yard critters they haven't yet exterminated clear a lot of ours). On the other hand, another mimosa tree is now maturing to the point where in a few years it will start doing its thing too, and the mulberry will seem neat by comparison.

Messy Tree Links! Thanks Ant.
Stories: Gnome Chomsky at Kelder's Farm inducted into Guiness Book of World Records. Thanks Devicer.
Media: Microsoft Surface Technology Parody Video. Thanks The Flying Penguin.
Japanese Reporter Falls From Five Story Building.
Conan vs. Chuck Norris.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Blue at Gay Pride? Jun 24, 2007, 18:17 Woody

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Sep 16, 09:42.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Happy Pride Day! Jun 24, 2007, 12:44 Cutter

The big pride parade is going on in Toronto today. Always a good time. Just ramping up with some cocktails and the Vengaboys We Like To Party!. Buncha staff and friends are all going and rip it up!

"Spank you, Helpy Helperton."
- Ace Ventura

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

6. Re: No subject Jun 24, 2007, 05:47 Awesome Spume

It should be compulsory to carry a gun. Modern society is lacking that frontier Wild West feel.

5. No subject Jun 24, 2007, 03:32 Masa

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070624/ap_on_re_us/bodies_found

LOL! This one is definitely for Batman. "But his victims would still be alive if they were armed!!!"

Fuckin retard.

4. Re: Harry Potsmoker Jun 24, 2007, 03:11 Masa

Welp, I downloaded the Harry Potter demo and tried it out. Don't bother with it. It's just another typically unoptimized, shitty console port. Why the hell do these people ever bother porting these games if they're going to do such a half-assed job in the first place?

Something tells me it has to do with the new movie getting ready to come out.

3. No subject Jun 23, 2007, 22:29 amckern

Well the fruit stains blue - how cool of a blog ramble is that?

2. Harry Potsmoker Jun 23, 2007, 19:55 Cutter

Welp, I downloaded the Harry Potter demo and tried it out. Don't bother with it. It's just another typically unoptimized, shitty console port. Why the hell do these people ever bother porting these games if they're going to do such a half-assed job in the first place?

"Spank you, Helpy Helperton."
- Ace Ventura

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. No subject Jun 23, 2007, 17:54 xXBatmanXx

The mulberry tree in our back yard is getting more and more out of control all the time, it seems to produce enough fruit to feed a neighborhood.

HOly crap I thought I was the only one with this problem.
Our neighbor has one that has 3 (ok, now it is 2) arms, ie FULL GROWN TREES coming from one source. It is 30 feet tall! I have cut back the majority of it that I can reach from my garage, but it drops tons of these foul smelling berries all over the place.

Then the birds eat them and shit little berry bombs all over the place that stain everything (including cars).

I had a conversation with our neighbor and said I would pay for half of the removal of that piece of work. Our back yard smells like rotten berries and there are flies EVERYWHERE. Ugh. I just can't wait to clean out my gutters on the garage. NOT!!!!

Thank god a storm took one of the tree "branches" down a couple weeks ago before the berries matured. Probably split a 800.00 bill if we had it removed.

Gun Control isn't about guns. It's about control.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo