Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject Jun 23, 2007, 15:52 mag

A 300 pound bear isn't really a very large bear. That's on the small side, for an adult black bear.

I mean, that's just like a somewhat heavy person.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. No subject Jun 23, 2007, 12:55 xXBatmanXx

Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons.

When I first heard about this, I was hoping it would be something out of a movie where he jumped on it's back and knifed the shit out of it (okay, I need to lay off of the movies and video games) - but can you imagine HOW FUCKING HARD HE THREW THAT LOG TO KILL THE BEAR!

I mean, holy dog shit Batman. The adreno was most likely through the roof. The log probably broke the sound barrier as it flew through the air! I just can't fathom how hard that would have to be to get it at such a velocity that it killed a 300 pound bear. Insane.

Gun Control isn't about guns. It's about control.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

5. Re: Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons. Jun 23, 2007, 09:55 CreamyBlood

Is the Palestinian Tourist Information Board open right now? I thought they were all too busy killing each other at the moment, or was that last week?

4. Re: Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons. Jun 23, 2007, 02:19 Awesome Spume

Now, you'd think given how jews love to go on about how persecuted they've been down through the ages, they'd be the last people to be persecuting anyone else. Go figure.

You should get in touch with the Palestine tourist information board. They have any number of wacky anecdotes about the ultra tolerant Israeli people.

3. Re: Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons. Jun 23, 2007, 02:03 Cutter

Well there's no helping any extremist, whatever their extremist bent. The bear could have killed the family, commenced to eating them, chocked and died on a bone and they'd still be blaming the people.

Perfect example. They had a gay pride parade in Jerusalem the other day with 2000 gay jews...protected by 7000 Israeli police and military. The ultra-orthodox jews (extremists) showed up to protest and 130 of them were arrested for throwing stones at the queers. One even had a bomb. A fucking bomb! Now, you'd think given how jews love to go on about how persecuted they've been down through the ages, they'd be the last people to be persecuting anyone else. Go figure.

"Spank you, Helpy Helperton."
- Ace Ventura

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 02:05.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Ex-Marine Kills Bear, Saves Sons. Jun 23, 2007, 01:04 rocketpcguy

animal activist comments in the site:

It's a tragedy that the bear had to die because of the ignorance of the child and his father.

and

And this man should not be praised for killing that bear. His family's ignorance caused the bear to come into their camping area and because the young son then acted stupid and attracted the bears attention. It may be a safe ending for this thoughtless family, but a veyr sad ending for the poor bear.

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 01:05.

1. No subject Jun 22, 2007, 23:07 dubfanatic

That RideAccidents.com site is creepy... I bet theme park companies wouldn't mind if the webmaster had an unfortunate walking accident.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo