Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

SpeedBall 2 Debut

Kylotonn and Frogster announce that next month's ESWC finals in France will be the site of the public debut of SpeedBall 2:

Our appearance at the ESWC Finals demonstrates our commitment to support and facilitate the introduction of Speedball 2 into the esports scene. The new Speedball founds firmly on the virtues of the legendary forerunner, but translates the title into dynamic multiplayer online matches with state-of-the-art online features”, Community Manager Mark Ralea comments the participation. Next week Frogster Interactive will publish details for their esports engagement.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Please please please... Jun 22, 2007, 14:43 Grounded

HOLEEE CRAP

THAT IS IT! It was Rocketball!

Thank you!

Interview with the creator:

http://www.oric.org/index.php?page=community&fille=ceomagdetail&id=171

This comment was edited on Jun 22, 14:57.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Ice Cream IS in the game Jun 22, 2007, 14:27 BrutalDeluxe

CeeJay, I can confirm, Ice Cream is in the trailer. I actually almost cry out with joy when I heard it

4. Re: Please please please... Jun 22, 2007, 13:31 Awesome Spume

Rocketball?

Nostalgia is a weird thing. I KNOW the game you're talking about (played it to death with my lil bro) but I looked up Rocketball http://homepages.tesco.net/~parsonsp/html/rocket_ball.html and that's not the game I remember but it probably is that game. Do you follow?

EDIT: speeling.
This comment was edited on Jun 23, 02:21.

3. Re: Please please please... Jun 22, 2007, 13:01 CeeJay

Ice cream ! Ice cream !

I'm the developer of SweetFX

2. Re: Please please please... Jun 22, 2007, 12:23 Grounded

JONATHON
JONATHON

JONATHON

Oh god I want a Rollerball remake, this is as close as we get I guess

And I'm not talking about that damn LL COOL J movie version either. Original PLZ

SPEAKING of: Anyone remember that Rollerball video game for the Commodore 64, it was a side scroller, and you could elbow people in the face and knock down opposing team members and scoop up the ball and shit. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the game but it was totally based off the Rollerball movie

This comment was edited on Jun 22, 12:25.

1. Please please please... Jun 22, 2007, 11:44 Bilbo

...don't f*ck it up!

This could be amazing if they get it right, BRUTAL DELUX BRING IT ON!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo