Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Microsoft Flight Simulator Patches

Completing the Microsoft Flight Simulator - Optional FSInsider Membership Sign-up will entitle those interested to download SP1 and SDK SP2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator (thanks The Patches Scrolls). The page describes additional benefits of being an FSInsider: "Initially, we値l let you know about product updates. We値l pass along relevant news and information. We値l also tell you about upcoming events, contests, and promotional offers related to Flight Simulator and things like Flight Simulator. As the program grows, being a member will include even more benefits. You値l be able to create a Member Profile and connect with other members who share your interests. You値l have access to exclusive content and features like: screen shots of the week, Web-based storage and recovery of your Flight Simulator X logbook, links to Virtual Earth/Flight Simulator projects, Flight Simulator-themed Windows Live Spaces...and more!"

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject May 17, 2007, 19:14 vacs

DX10??

No, DX10 is scheduled for a much later update.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Wow May 17, 2007, 14:43 Bet

Ouch.

5. Re: Wow May 17, 2007, 11:16 CJ_Parker

does this mark the first game that will actually work in Vista!? so far none of mine do..this is a momentos occasion

You, Sir, are the new definition of a uber n00b if I ever seen one. Grats. You stupid fuck.

----------------------------
*** Born to troll ***

4. Re: Wow May 17, 2007, 03:56 KBenna

your kidding right? I have Vista and just about all my games work... BF2, BF2142, MSFS X, WoW, STALKER, SUPREME COMMANDER, in fact I still need to find the game/program that does not work... be it in Compatiblity mode or not! fact is everything works - sometimes even better than in XP.

"does this mark the first game that will actually work in Vista!? so far none of mine do..this is a momentos occasion"

3. Re: No subject May 17, 2007, 00:07 beaves

DX10??

2. No subject May 16, 2007, 20:53 TorTorden

honestly that sounds familiar, like maybe exbox live...  
----------------------------
Yes, I abuse grammar by opening my mouth.

1. Wow May 16, 2007, 16:03 Wildone

does this mark the first game that will actually work in Vista!? so far none of mine do..this is a momentos occasion

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo