Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Mixed Martial Arts Announced

Grey Dog Software announces World of Mixed Martial Arts, a chance to go all Gracie on someone in the violent world of MMA. First word on the project is:

Phoenix, AZ March 23, 2007 - Grey Dog Software, a Phoenix based developer of sports management simulation software for personal computers, today announces "World of Mixed Martial Arts" (WMMA). WMMA will be the company's first entry in the growing world of mixed martial arts fighting. Developer Adam Ryland, author of the extremely popular TEW2007 and Wrestling Spirit lines, will be heading up the project.

For more information regarding WMMA please stop by our forums.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 07:21 Bhruic

I wondered how long it would be until the "World of" parade would hit. I'm surprised it took this long.

This comment was edited on Mar 24, 07:22.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 07:09 4D-Boxing

Jerykk
I agree but you can buy a gamepad for $13 CAN I bet they are even cheaper in the US.

Like Zephalephelah I love the UFC & to old to beat the young 300lbs beasts anymore lol.

Zep you got to let the big guy make the first move hope he does not connect,grab the knees take him down then ground & pound. When he decides to bench press you run like the wind & pray that he has no cardio lol! Ah the good old days!

5. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 06:10 Zephalephelah

BTW, I love UFC!!! Absolutely love it.

When I was a younger man, I would look for the biggest guy I could find & beat the living fuck outta him. Cause I'm a mean mother fucker & I think about popping people's eyes out with my thumbs like grapes & digging my nails into someone's cheeks until I get a good hunk of flesh & pulling out a couple square inches of cheek & then eating it right in front of them.

Oh I got beat down a few times, sometimes even put in the hospital. That's what happens when you weigh 165lbs and the other guy is a linebacker close to 300. But man, it was worth it because I beat the fuck outta some mighty big dudes.

Oh well, time catches up with you. I bet I could still do some serious damage, I would have to try to bite a chunk out of someone's neck and hope I hit the main artery though, cause I don't have as much gas as I used to.

4. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 06:06 Zephalephelah

Agreed.

Otherwise it becomes left, right, up, up, fire, combo button, which I thought was gay back in the day.

I have no idea how this could be fun & yet simple enough to actually enjoy. It's either stupid simple or stupid complex. Kinda hard to find the right middle-ground balance.

3. Re: No subject Mar 24, 2007, 00:58 Jerykk

The problem with making an MMA game is that you have to have precise control over every limb. I'm not sure how they can do this with a mouse and keyboard.

2. Re: No subject Mar 23, 2007, 23:36 beaves

lol...nice.
personally, I would like to see another Oni type game. I installed it again and the fighting is just plain fun.

1. No subject Mar 23, 2007, 20:41 mag

Featuring three amazing special moves!

* Kick to the knee!
* Grab the other guy's ass!
* Suffocate him in your stinky armpit!

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo