Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DAoC Expansion Freed

EA/Mythic announces that all subscribers of Dark Age of Camelot can now download and play the Catacombs expansion for the MMORPG for free. The add-on can be grabbed from this Dark Age of Camelot: Catacombs downloads page, and word is:

EA Mythic today announced that "Catacombs(TM)," the fifth expansion for the critically-acclaimed MMO "Dark Age of Camelot(R)," is available to all current and retired players as a free download. All accounts have been granted access to the expansion content.

The "Catacombs" expansion introduces improved graphics, five new character classes, three massive underground cities, and instanced dungeons to the world of Camelot. Players can download the "Catacombs" files at http://catacombs.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.php. Former players returning to the game can re-activate their account, regain their original characters and take advantage of the online availability of the expansion.

"Catacombs" requires the original "Dark Age of Camelot" and the "Shrouded Isle(TM)" expansion to play. These games are available as a single, convenient 14-day free trial at www.darkageofcamelot.com/downloads.

View
5. Re: Missed the boat Feb 6, 2007, 12:21 Horde4Life

I stopped the download about halfway thru, I realized that its an EA game =/. Its amazing what I will be pushed to do while wallowing in boredom on WoW patch days. I've come to my senses.........sorry Mythic, I dig you guys but I just can't do it.

-----------------------------

$OE - they put the FU in fun!
==Boycott EA==

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 6, 11:35 Missed the boat Lorcin
  2. Feb 6, 11:43  Re: Missed the boat Horde4Life
  3. Feb 6, 11:55   Re: Missed the boat Grounded
  4. Feb 6, 12:16    Re: Missed the boat netrace
>> 5. Feb 6, 12:21     Re: Missed the boat Horde4Life
  6. Feb 6, 15:25      Re: Missed the boat Grounded
  7. Feb 6, 16:50 No subject nightfend