Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Consolidation

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Madden Bowl? Feb 7, 2007, 04:06 Icewind

Not bad, how many turnovers did it show the Bears having? Talk about disgusting ...

Actually, the colts had one, courtesy of a Manning sack. (I put it on COM v.s. COM, or else the PC uses the original rosters on the rom instead of the hacked ones with new stats)

Colts deserved it though. chicago at least won a SB, the Colts, AFAIK, have never enjoyed that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Crackdown Preview on 3DAvenue Feb 6, 2007, 04:55 Flo

The MGS logo plays when launching GoW. Of course Epic is an independent developer but so is Realtime Worlds.  
Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

5. Re: Madden Bowl? Feb 5, 2007, 10:17 CrimsonPaw

My own Simulation put the Colts over the Bears, 31 to 9.
Not bad, how many turnovers did it show the Bears having? Talk about disgusting ...

~~Crim~~

4. Re: Crackdown Preview on 3DAvenue Feb 5, 2007, 09:11 nin

Is Epic a MGS?

-----------------------------------------------------
http://yearzero.nin.com/
www.hammiestudios.com is nothing but motherfucking spam. Try www.stileproject.com instead.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Crackdown Preview on 3DAvenue Feb 5, 2007, 08:25 Flo

Microsoft Game Studios has been ridiculously quiet since the Xbox 360 launch and there isn't all that much to show from their publishing stable on the 360.

Ah, okay, I guess Microsoft Game Studios were not as quiet as they stated or would you call 3 millions of Gears Of War copies quiet??

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"

2. Madden Bowl? Feb 5, 2007, 02:22 Icewind

About that Madden article:

I guess the writer didn't look very hard, because contrary to what he says, "Roster updates" for Tecmo Super Bowl are *very* easy to find. Matter of fact, for the last few years, it has become such that there are often more then two dozen different "versions" made by different people. It takes me a good month just to play around with them all to see which work the best.

My own Simulation put the Colts over the Bears, 31 to 9.

1. No subject Feb 4, 2007, 12:45 nin

really high quality journalism here

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo