Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Vanguard Q&A

The Vanguard Q&A on Ten Ton Hammer talks with Sigil's Nick Parkinson about their upcoming MMORPG: "There currently arenít any plans for name reservations with the exception of the test server. The test server will be brought up initially with characters from the beta 1 server as a thank you for our long time testers, and we will add qualifying characters from the newer beta servers over time as we monitor the population and needs of the test server. Only characters created on or before January 18th will transfer to the test server and only characters that were accessed from December 15th to present will be copied."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject Jan 23, 2007, 10:02 Grounded

Last year for my system, but then again i tried it on my dell duo core pc and it still ran like ass, the games code is just shit, the models look retarded, and the combat animations are gay

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2007, 20:38 Talisorn

How old are we talking?

1.5 years ....

I'm running on a 3400+ with an AGP6800GT and had to run it on the second lowest default graphics setting to get above 15FPS. It's performace reminded me of the bad old days at the beginning of EQ2.

Still, the game has a reasonable degree of promise. It's no WoW killer .... it's more of an EQ2 killer.

5. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2007, 19:33 Masa

this game wont even run decently on older systems

How old are we talking?

4. hmm Jan 22, 2007, 16:22 natx

the screens look beautiful but i just can't play a game run by SOE. how do I know this game won't have an NGE that ruins it?

3. No subject Jan 22, 2007, 14:36 nightfend

No new game (with the exception of WoW) runs decently on an old system. That's a poor argument for whether a game is good or bad. Personally I'm glad developers don't downgrade their games just to work with older systems.

2. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2007, 11:06 Grounded

Lame

this game wont even run decently on older systems

Also it is not ready.

1. No subject Jan 22, 2007, 10:51 Slink

"Name reservations? Oh shit, that's something else we forgot..."

WoW: Darsius (Earthen Ring) / GW: Denarr Trueblade / BF2: Slinky317 / CoH: Spectris (Justice)

My Steam Community link:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/slinkfsu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo