Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Arena Wars Reloaded

The exDream entertainment Website (thanks Frans) offers first word on Arena Wars Reloaded, an updated edition of their RTS game using an all-new graphics engine. Here's what they are revealing at this time:

I got many ICQ requests and some mails asking what this new Arena Wars Reloaded game is about. I guess many people saw the news entry on gamestar.de.

Yes, we are developing a new Arena Wars game and it is called Arena Wars Reloaded. It features a new graphic engine and many new cool features, which will be announced soon. It will be completed in March 2007 and it will come out (hopefully worldwide) in May 2007. Not much I can say else right now, we are still working on several other projects and we will announce them too when the time is ready :) Stay tuned.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: No subject Dec 25, 2006, 03:02 Flo

Me and all of my friends are still using ICQ. Since the Arena Wars developers, like us, are from germany I suspect that ICQ is still pretty strong over here. And what's there not to like?
Edit: I use Miranda for ICQ/MSN and occasionally meebo.com

This comment was edited on Dec 25, 03:43.

Supporter of the "Chewbacca Defense"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: No subject Dec 25, 2006, 01:54 Riley Pizt

I had been using ICQ for nearly 10 years now, and a part of me died when I stopped using it.
You should check your email then because you should find some offers in there for little blue pills that will get the blood pumping back to that part again.

7. No subject Dec 25, 2006, 01:53 mag

ICQ ro><0rs the alternatives. It's a shame it's not used much anymore.

6. Re: Train Dec 25, 2006, 01:32 venomhed

Thanks Tom for utterly missing my sarcasm and pointing out the obvious.

5. Re: Train Dec 25, 2006, 00:53 Gdiguy

I hate msn with a passion... and I really don't understand why AIM hasn't incorporated offline messages yet (since AOL has owned icq for what, 5+ years now?)

I still use trillian for aim + icq though, so I have zero idea how the clients still are

4. Re: Train Dec 24, 2006, 22:13 Tom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

3. Train Dec 24, 2006, 21:25 venomhed

If losing ICQ causes a part of you to die, what happens when you say, lose a loved one?

2. Re: No subject Dec 24, 2006, 18:00 Trainwreck

Actually, I just stopped using it about two weeks ago, when I realized that only me and a friend of mine were still using it. Everyone else I know uses MSN. So I switched to that. It's kind of a shame too; I had been using ICQ for nearly 10 years now, and a part of me died when I stopped using it.

1. No subject Dec 24, 2006, 17:02 dubfanatic

People still use ICQ?

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo