Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures Ships

Star Wars Galaxies: the Complete Online Adventures Ships to Stores has word that the MMORPG bundle is now available:

FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment today announced that Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures, the most comprehensive Star Wars Galaxies experience ever released, has shipped to stores in North America and is available for a suggested retail price of $29.99.

The Complete Online Adventures includes the base game, Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided(TM), along with all three of the game's expansions: Jump to Lightspeed(TM), Rage of the Wookiees(TM), and Trials of Obi-Wan(TM). In addition, the compilation features a special bonus DVD packed with premium content…

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 15:53 The Half Elf

Check the forums, it sad to finally see the dev's put stuff back into the game, but on the same hand it will be open to everyone. And from what has been said it will be free content. *shrug* I'm still waiting to be able to change my character to something other then a wookie.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 15:19 Stolk

Let the SWG bashing commence!!!!

No matter how big the bundle is... the game still sucks. What do you get when you throw crap on crap? Crap.

6. I'd buy it if..... Nov 14, 2006, 14:34 natx

It included the ORIGINAL game and a PRE-CU server

that being said, I'll never buy another SOE or Lucasarts game ever again because of what they did to SWG.

5. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 12:16 nightfend

They can bring back creature handlers under a new expansion pack that you have to pay for. Brilliant!

4. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 11:28 The Half Elf

What sucks is this will sell decently cause everyone will want the special vehicle that comes with the newest edition.

On the bright side there is heavy disscussion by the SWG Dev Team to bring back Creature Handlers etc. Personaly it's too little to late but hey, might entice someone else.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 11:22 Tumbler

It's not worth 29.99.

I wish they'd end this suffering.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 11:19 nin

<Yoda>
"Crap, this game is."
</Yoda>

-----------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 16 W/Mo

http://www.richardcheese.com/ http://www.myspace.com/richardcheese

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Okay... Nov 14, 2006, 11:12 silentsammy

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo