Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

BF2142 Demo Server

A new Battlefield 2142 demo dedicated server is now available, corresponding to the recently released multiplayer demo for EA/DICE's military shooter sequel. The server offers everything needed for a standalone demo server. The download can be found on the EA FTP server (direct link), mirrored on 3D Gamers, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying.

View
20. Re: No subject Oct 8, 2006, 21:51 The Half Elf
 
Then again your playing the demo with millions of noobs. Like any online game you have the inital noob fest, and then they gets thinned out and ya get the hard core guys.

Thats what the favorite servers are for. I play on a select few servers that some pretty set rules. And if they get some idiot in the commander chair they ask them to step down and if they don't they kick them.

But a commander is only as good as his team and vice versa. And 95% of the games I've played in the BF2142 Demo have had no commanders. The other 5% have been great cause they are experienced commanders.

But as you said once people remember how to play the game instead of doing the 'I'm just here to try out X vehicle or X weapon' crap it'll get better.

I'm gonna go against everyone else and say I enjoy it and plan on getting a copy when it comes out. So far with the exception of 2 bugs and splash damage needing to be increased it's a pretty polished game.

 
Avatar 12670
 
"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
    Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 8, 11:34 2 maps? Igor
  2. Oct 8, 12:17  Re: 2 maps? Learning
  3. Oct 8, 12:31   Re: 2 maps? The Half Elf
  4. Oct 8, 12:41 No subject space captain
  5. Oct 8, 12:50 No subject MachineMk2
  6. Oct 8, 13:01  Re: No subject sir
  7. Oct 8, 13:04  Re: No subject Zephalephelah
  8. Oct 8, 13:06   STOP THE PAIN! mOOzilla
  9. Oct 8, 13:08    Re: STOP THE PAIN! Elf Shot The Food
  12. Oct 8, 14:15  Re: No subject MeatForce
  13. Oct 8, 14:27   Re: No subject MachineMk2
  15. Oct 8, 15:45    Re: No subject elaborator
  16. Oct 8, 17:27     Re: No subject sc4r4b
  17. Oct 8, 19:26      Re: No subject The Half Elf
  18. Oct 8, 21:14       Re: No subject ColoradoHoudini
>> 20. Oct 8, 21:51        Re: No subject The Half Elf
  21. Oct 9, 00:53         Re: No subject ColoradoHoudini
  10. Oct 8, 13:24 McBain space captain
  11. Oct 8, 13:41  Re: McBain ColoradoHoudini
  14. Oct 8, 14:56 linux server? zaq
  19. Oct 8, 21:39 Top 10 Worst Things About BF2142 Viper G
  24. Oct 9, 02:47  Re: Top 10 Worst Things About BF2142 Riley Pizt
  25. Oct 9, 03:14   Re: Top 10 Worst Things About BF2142 PHJF
  26. Oct 9, 06:02    Re: Top 10 Worst Things About BF2142 Charlie_Six
  22. Oct 9, 01:03 No subject zaq
  23. Oct 9, 01:22  Re: No subject The Half Elf
  27. Oct 9, 07:40  Re: No subject shinchan0s
  28. Oct 9, 12:36   Re: No subject ColoradoHoudini
  29. Oct 9, 12:43    Re: No subject ColoradoHoudini


footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo