Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Q&As

• Armed Assault
    The Armed Assault Q&A on Computer and Video Games talks with Bohemia Interactive Studios' Paul R. Statham about their coming military shooter: "The storyline of Armed Assault is focussed on the island of Sahrani, which is split between a Communist dictatorship in the North of the island and a democratic Republic in the South. The premise is that with the South being US friendly and oil-rich there is a small contingent of American troops on the island to help train the Southern Sahrani forces in the spirit of friendship and cooperation. North Sahrani and South Sahrani have had a number of conflicts over the years and even in modern times the peace is a very brittle one - as the training comes to an end and the US troops have almost all left the Northern Sahrani government chooses to invade which leaves a small pocket of American soldiers left with no choice but to fight alongside the forces of the South."
  • Steve Ince
    Not So Nutso - Interview with Steve Ince on Quandary is a Q&A with the indie developer/cartoonist about his work, including the upcoming Juniper Crescent - The Sapphire Claw: "The biggest step is getting people interested in your game. I have a number of game designs at different stages, but getting publishers interested is nigh on impossible. One difference is that I was always having to make sure that any ideas fit someone else's vision. When I work on my own stuff I know the vision much more thoroughly and the characters and situations are my own to develop as I see fit. Having said that, I'm currently working on the story and design for an adventure game which is being developed by another company. Their vision and the way they work really gells [sic] with my own thoughts and working processes and it's going very well."

View
2. Re: No subject Oct 8, 2006, 13:36 KaRRiLLioN

Me neither!

They've got publishers in several countries with release dates in November, but as of yet, no publisher for North America. They may make online distribution available, but with whom is a mystery.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Oct 8, 12:24 No subject Dmitri_M
>> 2. Oct 8, 13:36  Re: No subject KaRRiLLioN
  3. Oct 9, 20:42   Re: No subject Narf2029

footer

Blue's News logo