Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Half-Life 2: Eternal Silence

The Eternal Silence Website offers the first beta release of this modification for Half-Life 2. Word is: "Eternal Silence is a science fiction mod for Half-Life 2 which pits two capital ships against each other in a seamless blend of space warfare and tactical infantry combat. These two teams race to destroy each other in the depths of space. Pilots coordinate strikes with invading infantry in order to take down the behemoth capital ships from both the inside on-foot and the outside with spaceships. Full of fast-paced action both in space and on foot, Eternal Silence offers a seamless blend of two exciting genres." They offer downloads of the game client as well as Windows and Linux dedicated servers, and a trailer showing off gameplay for the curious.

View
9. Re: No subject Sep 24, 2006, 04:38 Mr Gar

What's taking Natural Selection: Source so damn long to come out?

I can't help but compare every mod to NS. That game just blew my mind when it came out and nothing's come close since. If half assed mods like Eternal Silence have taken this long I'm sure NS Source is years away. I can't believe Flayra has failed to get financial backing for a full game:-(

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Sep 23, 18:07 No subject Igor
  2. Sep 23, 18:37  Re: No subject Bucky
  3. Sep 23, 18:57   Re: No subject Masa
  4. Sep 23, 19:34    Re: No subject Enahs
  5. Sep 23, 20:46     Re: No subject Learning
  7. Sep 23, 21:12     Re: No subject Sixis
>> 9. Sep 24, 04:38      Re: No subject Mr Gar
  8. Sep 24, 02:18    Re: No subject Jerykk
  12. Sep 25, 03:55    Re: No subject Ant
  6. Sep 23, 21:01 Trailer? MacD