Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

More Red Orchestra Free Content Plans

FiringSquad has an update on plans for a free content update for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 beyond the imminent September update (story). Word they received from Tripwire Interactive is a future update will add a map remade from the game's previous incarnation as a free modification along with a couple of new vehicles.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2006, 21:15 maest

It was a fair price when this game was released, and since that time they have only added content. Not only is this game not a rip off it is the best bargain out there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Great News Sep 17, 2006, 20:16 DigitalBiscuit

This development team are not only extremely talented, but also in tune with the community. All is good in the RO world.

5. Re: Wow, not really up to date are you? Sep 17, 2006, 19:16 Bucky

Well said.

---
Xfire: GreySpire

4. Wow, not really up to date are you? Sep 17, 2006, 19:06 Tomas

The game is 25 bucks. It is a fully rebuilt game. And they have sold enough to warrant starting a new project. I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, but they have been quite successful with Ostfront.

I'm not sure which gamers aren't stupid, but the ones who don't recognize Ostfront as a breath of fresh air for the ww2 fps market at half the cost of other similar games, the free new map updates, the free new vehicle updates, the free new weapon updates, and the daily interaction between the devs and their fans are ones I'd be most worried about.

3. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2006, 18:29 BoNeLeSS

Gamers aren't stupid.

2. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2006, 18:05 Zephalephelah

All they need to do is reduce the price. This is not a stand-alone game, it is a modification, if you price it as such then the gamers will buy it. If you keep trying to rip people off, then no one will buy it as has been the case so far really.

Gamers aren't stupid.

1. No subject Sep 17, 2006, 16:53 Igor

I hope the Moscow Highway!

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo