10Tacle announces the green flag has dropped on GTR 2, and SimBin's motorsports
sequel is now shipping to stores in North America:
New York, NEW YORK –
September 14, 2006 – Viva Media and 10Tacle Studios are proud to announce the
North American release of GTR 2, the world’s most realistic racing simulation.
Extending the ground-breaking physics engine found in GTR, GTR 2 takes the
thrill of driving to new heights. GTR 2, the official simulation of the FIA GT
championship, features more than 140 high detailed cars and 34 different
track-layouts in a hyper realistic racing world with breathtaking
real-world-like effects. CEO Carlo Voelker commented, “The original GTR forever
changed the expectations of a racing simulation. Building on the greatness of
its predecessor, GTR 2 has established itself as the world’s most realistic
• Realism Redefined: Absolutely authentic physics from dynamic lighting and
environment changes to ultra-realistic damage modeling.
• Great Variety: 144 grand touring cars reproduced down to the finest detail;
including all vehicles of the GT and NGT classes and the 24H races from two FIA
• Original Circuits: 34 different track variations.
• Tough Competition: Human-like AI opponents add a new dimension to every race.
• Scalable Levels: 3 different game modes (Novice, Semi-Pro and Simulation).
• Great Fun: 6 game events (Open practice, Race weekend, Championships, Time
trials, 24 Hour Races, Driving school).
• International Competition: Fully integrated multiplayer mode allows online
competition with drivers worldwide.
Quick Facts: Co-published by Viva Media and 10tacle Studios, AG Developed by
SimBin Development Team AB Recommended Retail Price: $39.99
Minimum System Requirements: 1.3 GHz (AMD/Intel), 512 MB RAM, 2.5 GB Hard Drive,
64 MB Graphics Card, DirectX 8.1 Comp Video Card, DirectX 8.1 Comp Sound Card
Developed by racing professionals, GTR 2 lets you GET REAL! For more
information, visit: www.gtr-game.com.