Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well, we arrived safe and sound here in the lovely mid-west. As it turns out there was no time built into our schedule for an update last night, so I'm starting to recognize the possibility that our timing on our getaway day tomorrow might be more delicate than I am picturing, so a late Sunday update is also possible. Meantime I'll catch up, as we have a wedding to attend today. Weee!

Links! Thanks Mike Martinez and Ant.
Science!: Top prize for 'light' inventor.
New study says Neanderthals are more normal than modern humans.
Media: Carlos Mencia - Dee, Dee, Dee. Thanks Jim.
Officeplace Contraption. Thanks Eli (and Rube Goldberg).
ROFLcopter Its not right. Thanks Karrillion.
Follow-up: Space Shuttle Launch Postponed, Crew Had Already Been Strapped In.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 10, 2006, 12:27 MeatForce

So Travolta kissed some guy..

As I must for just about any celeb news that doesn't involve an explanation of how they are going to be entertaining me next, I must ask, "who the fuck cares?"

There are people kissing men, holding their babies over balconies or in their laps, and making raunchy sex tapes ALL OVER THE PLACE (and sometimes all at the same time).. until they're actually at work, celebrities are just as fucking boring as the rest of us, IMO.

-----
It may be that one day a young man will adore a Pinata.

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Eewh Sep 10, 2006, 11:49 PJ

[in his best San Francisco accent]

"Oh my Gawd! That's Justin Tumberlake! He's so babelicious!"

[switch to sarcasm]

On a slightly more serious note: Maybe that's his brother and they are really really close. I know I give my brother a hug and kiss on the cheek sometimes when we visit. We see each other every few years or more.

[straight up serious]

I suspected he was gay ages ago after seeing Grease. Though I really fell for Olivia in that leather I thought Johnny Boy was looking and swaggering kind of gay. My girl-friend (and almost every girl-friend and wife since then) loved him though.

13. Re: Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 10, 2006, 11:02 Enahs

Saw it over in thread, and clicked on the Bluesnews logo at the top to the main page and I get ads for Lego's.

If you click to the left or right of the logo you get taken to a UGO ad page. If you click on the logo it (with out my GM script) it just takes you to the main page or it brings up info about the site if you are at the main page. If you have my GM script it just takes you to the main page. Which you should have!

'Ya know that guy from Look Who's Talking 1-3?' 'Yeah' 'I did him'. *insert Enahs in high pitched voice 'OH MAW GAWD!'

I do not say “Ohh my god” and I do not have a high pitched voice. You just wish I did because you want me so bad! I know, I am just a pure specimen of animal magnetism and sexuality but you can not have me man…at least not without more to drink.

that was a joke….not with all the liquor in the world….well, I would be dead then and if you like to have sex with dead bodies I suppose there is nothing I could do at that point…so, ONLY with all the liquor in the world…but then you would be a very sick freak

Alternating Logo (GreaseMonkey script):
http://www.ualr.edu/szsullivan/scripts_/BluesNewslogo.user.js

BluesNews community frappr page:
http://www.frappr.com/bluesnewsmembers

This comment was edited on Sep 10, 11:02.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

12. Re: Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 10, 2006, 02:34 The Half Elf

Speaking of unwanted visual...

What is with the 'Stop Child sex tourism' ads I saw tonight here on Blues?

Saw it over in thread, and clicked on the Bluesnews logo at the top to the main page and I get ads for Lego's.

And nin about Travolta.. it's not a sex thing it's a Status thing. Simular to guys and their 'Highschool Conquest macho-bs'

'Ya know that guy from Look Who's Talking 1-3?' 'Yeah' 'I did him'. *insert Enahs in high pitched voice 'OH MAW GAWD!'

Moisterize my hands indeed *hmph*

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

11. Re: Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 10, 2006, 01:10 nin

Hey I'd do him

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!

THAT was a visual I didn't need...

-----------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 16 W/Mo

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

10. Re: Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 10, 2006, 00:11 The Half Elf

Hey I'd do him

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

9. cake Sep 9, 2006, 22:16 SirKnight

The cake is a lie.

8. Dwarf Fortress Sep 9, 2006, 22:15 The Truth

Im intrested to know, what did anyone else think of DF?

Aghree with me or just think im nuts?

------
Diablo & Diablo 2 for the DS, it makes sense Blizzard!

7. Re: roflcopter TTS Sep 9, 2006, 21:09 KaRRiLLioN

I don't know which one was used, but you could ask the guy who made it by posting in this thread:

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=8e1cdcbfce350bff3b486eeb90a63237;act=ST;f=4;t=53529

His nick is deanosbeanos.

That TTS is what I found the funniest, especially the last statement.

6. Re: Blue! Sep 9, 2006, 18:27 Propagandhi

I'm sure we'll be alright if you don't update for a day.

Fo' rizzle. Very little is ever announced this time of year anyway.. tis the preholiday lull..

I eat pasta!

5. Blue! Sep 9, 2006, 17:59 Narf2029

Blue, for god's sake just go to the wedding and your getaway and enjoy yourself! I'm sure we'll be alright if you don't update for a day.

Edit: i cnt spel

NAAAARF!

"Is it so hard to teach a child not to shoot people?"
This comment was edited on Sep 9, 18:00.

Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

4. Travolta re: Hairspray Sep 9, 2006, 16:08 complicity

Following in the footsteps of Harvey Fierstein? How could anyone not see this coming?

http://www.wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=JOHN+TRAVOLTA

A message of hope to those who choose to hear it,
and a warning to those who do not.

3. Re: roflcopter TTS Sep 9, 2006, 15:05 Killer Kane

try this...it was posted here back in 04 ("try demo")

http://www.research.att.com/viewProject.cfm?prjID=315

2. Space shuttle Sep 9, 2006, 14:56 Jim

the story is a bit out of date, since its now in orbit. And the crew usually has to get out when there is a launch delay, since they have to strap in a few hours before liftoff. Also this time they had to drain the LH2 tank and refill it to correct the fuel sensor glitch.

Jim

1. roflcopter TTS Sep 9, 2006, 14:50 Tom

Anyone know what that roflcopter video used for text-to-speech?

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo