Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Q&A

Starcraft Ghost Novel Q&A on FiringSquad talks with Keith R.A. DeCandido, author of an upcoming novel that's a prequel to the storyline in Starcraft: Ghost: "Well, like I said, it was originally designed as a prequel to the game. The game was going to be a first-person shooter, in which you-the-gamer play Nova, a Ghost -- basically a powerful telepathic and telekinetic assassin with excellent martial arts and weapons skills. What NOVA the novel does is tell the character's backstory and show how she got the point she's at in the game."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. No subject Jul 21, 2006, 04:21 Shadowcat

The game was going to be a first-person shooter
What the...?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: No subject Jul 20, 2006, 21:12 Kxmode

I'm really surprised people buy and read these books based on Blizzard games.

Many do. My WOW subscription was cancelled last year, yet I continued to read the various Warcraft novels. I'm currently enjoying "The Last Guardian."

-----
latest track: http://www.kxmode.com/media/music/kxmode_-_asylum_-_05-10-2006.mp3
more free music: http://music.download.com/kxmode

2. Re: No subject Jul 20, 2006, 18:32 asrof

That's quite a sentence.

I'm really surprised people buy and read these books based on Blizzard games. I wonder if they translate them to korean?

1. No subject Jul 20, 2006, 17:58 Nexus

I thought that Ghost was iced by Blizard until they reexamined what the heck they wanted to do with it and worked out how they were going to deal with a last generation game that was being technically eclipsed by the march of hardware?

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo