Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

A Vampyre Story Undead

Autumn Moon Entertainment (thanks Frans) announces a new publishing agreement to revive A Vampyre Story, the adventure game from some former LucasArts developers that has been on hold for more than a year now (story). Word is:

So you guessed it, I am very happy to announce Autumn Moon has signed with a publisher to produce A Vampyre Story for PC. More details will be coming from us and from our publisher in the coming weeks. So the AVS team is swinging into high gear finishing up pre-production and then starting on full production.

Sorry I can't say more or give more details but we wanted to let the fans know as soon as possible that we have signed a deal, but we also want to have a big press release and web event to announce the details. So look for the 'big' announcement and more details coming soon.

Thanks for all your patience and wish us luck as we plow headlong into production.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2006, 11:47 Masa

You, on the other hand, sound like a shill.

For a game that was developed by a company no longer around? That's pretty good, Spume, pretty good indeed!

[edit]

Looks old school.

BTW, there is *NO* school like the old school.

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 11:49.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2006, 10:45 MeatForce

Shouldn't it be spelled "shyll"?

-----
It may be that one day a young man will adore a Pinata.

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.

8. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2006, 06:20 CeeJay

And you sir, sound like a troll.
But if someone were to look at your user post history , they'd realized you're not.
Likewise if you look at my post history you'd realize that I'm no shill.

I just love old school

But do tell of any other Lucasarts-style games you know of that are comming out .. I'd love to try them.

This comment was edited on Jul 2, 06:23.

I'm the developer of SweetFX

7. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2006, 01:38 asrof

I wish I was a shill!

6. Re: No subject Jul 1, 2006, 18:05 Stuart

I wish it was an RPG... need more vampire RPGs...

5. Re: No subject Jul 1, 2006, 15:12 Awesome Spume

This is great news !

Looks old school. You, on the other hand, sound like a shill. I'm crying shill a lot these days but mainly because these forums are infected with shills.

To clarify, we already have plenty of people carrying the torch for old Lucasarts games. In fact there are far more Lucasarts-style games coming out commercially than ever before.

This shilling crap is going to kill user forums dead far quicker than trolls like me. This is like the cusp of when we thought email was going to be legendary... and then we got a message making us question our manhood... or our bank balance.. or whether we had enough in our bank balance to improve out manhood.

-------------------------------------------------
our daily interactions with 'real' people are far more scripted than any game. Your behavior at work... every aspect of your life conforms to a social script we all agree to play by.

4. Re: No subject Jul 1, 2006, 13:22 CeeJay

It's filled with 'em ! Even the lead character is a womyn.

Check out one of them fine damsels from the game :
http://www.amegames.com/images/vs/screenshots/Madame_Strigoi.jpg

3. No subject Jul 1, 2006, 13:16 CeeJay

This is great news !

It's also very nice to see someone carrying the torch from the old Lucasarts adventure games , since Lucasarts themselves seems to have lost interest in making any more of theese games.

I'm really hoping that either this or the new Sam & Max game turns out to be just as fun the old classics.

2. Re: No subject Jul 1, 2006, 13:14 Elf Shot The Food

Will this game have womyn in it?

1. No subject Jul 1, 2006, 11:50 Jaenos

We're really out of name ideas for games and movies.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo