Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Made Man in September

Mastertronic's Got it Made announces a publishing deal for Made Man, the organized crime game formerly known as Interview with a Made Man, saying the game will be available for the PC and PS2 in September:

"Made Man indoctrinates you into the family of the modern Mafia and lets you live the power, corruption and violence during the '60s, '70s and '80s," commented Andy Payne, Managing Director of Mastertronic. "Working closely with David Fisher and Bill Bonnano has resulted in a Pulp noire-style plot for the game rivalled only by Oscar-winning big screen epics. With Made Man, we're doing to the Mafia videogames genre what The Godfather did to Mafia movies."

"This is about as close to really being in the mob as a game can be. You turn your back on the wrong person, that's it, game over," continued Bill Bonnano, real life Made Man and former member of the Bonnano crime family. "I have worked with author David Fisher to make sure every level, every scene, every detail, actually represents the inner workings of organised crime. No question about it this is as real as it gets."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. No subject Jun 23, 2006, 22:09 Shadowcat

"This is about as close to really being in the mob as a game can be. You turn your back on the wrong person, that's it, game over," continued Bill Bonnano, real life Made Man and former member of the Bonnano crime family. "I have worked with author David Fisher to make sure every level, every scene, every detail, actually represents the inner workings of organised crime. No question about it this is as real as it gets."
Sheesh. What a load of bollocks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: indoctrinates ? Jun 23, 2006, 11:51 MindTrigger

Sapronos Game? Are they trying to make up for the absolutely bizarre turd of a final season?

-----
BF2 Player Name: "MindTrigger"
"This is Red 5, I'm going in."
Spam: Gamers over 25 unite! www.2old2play.com

--
He cut the possum's face off then cut around the eye socket. In the center of the belt buckle, where the possum's eye would be, he has placed a small piece of wood from his old '52 Ford's home made railroad tie bumper. Damn, he misses that truck.

5. indoctrinates ? Jun 23, 2006, 06:18 Vinquus

inducts perhaps... Or do they "whack" you for correcting their grammar?

4. Mafia? Jun 23, 2006, 02:40 Acleacius

If it's like Mafia, count me in, if it's like Godfather/GTA I pass.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: Sopranos!!!!! Jun 22, 2006, 23:59 Masa

Nah, Lucas would (unfortunately) shoot it down in a hearbeat, I'd think. That's why I don't like playing most Star Wars games, you can't play the bad guy.

2. Re: Sopranos!!!!! Jun 22, 2006, 23:51 MuzixMon

Jabba the Hutt game probably wouldn't be a bad idea. Having a Star Wars themed mafia game might actually work. Email LucasArts the idea and maybe they will give you some royalties!

"When all thats left is console gaming, I will game no more."

1. Sopranos!!!!! Jun 22, 2006, 21:55 TangledThorns

heh, and there is a Sopranos game coming soon too. I dont want mobster games. If you're gonna make a mobster game then let it be Jabba The Hutt game. Yeah bitch, I run the streets of Mos Eisley!!!

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo