Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Oblivion Rating Change

ESRB Changes Oblivion's Rating to M announces a change in the ESRB rating for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to "M" for mature, the game had previously been rated "T" (teen). Word is: "The content causing the ESRB to change the rating involves more detailed depictions of blood and gore than were considered in the original rating, as well as the presence of a locked-out art file or 'skin' that, if accessed through a third party modification to the PC version of the game, allows the user to play with topless versions of female characters."

View
87 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

7. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 19:19 War

And to think, I was just yesterday wondering why "oblicrap" doesn't make coffee.

When you stop posting it.

Speaking of "stopping to post": when's your last day?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. No subject May 3, 2006, 19:19 Pluvious

Excellent move Bethesda, pre-emptive strike against any "Jack Thomson" loony to attempt to cry fowl.

5. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 19:17 MeatForce

I was a bit surprised it wasn't rated 'M' in the first place just for all the violence, but this move became entirely predictable the minute that mod surfaced.

-----
It may be that one day a young man will adore a Pinata.

-----
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me.

4. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 19:14 Riley Pizt

When does this insanity stop?
When you stop posting it. Barbie dolls are not anatomically correct. Only if they were, would you have a point.

3. No subject May 3, 2006, 19:04 Nameless Again

Well, we'd better start rating Barbie dolls then. Cause you can take their clothes off too.

When does this insanity stop?

2. Re: Here we go again May 3, 2006, 19:03 Okibi

Hot skooma!

1. Here we go again May 3, 2006, 19:00 MMORPGHoD

How do you like your Oblivion coffee? Extra hot?

87 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo