Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: MySpace May 17, 2006, 21:16 Mystical PotatoHead Groove Thang

I WAS. I couldn't be bothered speaking on behalf of some pissant like you. Speaking for myself is all that matters, not you. Get over yourself.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: MySpace May 2, 2006, 15:36 dubfanatic

Speak for yourself.

4. MySpace May 2, 2006, 14:50 Mystical PotatoHead Groove Thang

WASTE of net bandwidth. That, and all those fuckin' u-tube videos of idiotic morons posting what they think is funny.
And lastly, people like YOU talking about it in a little message board like this, even more bandwidth WASTED.
And now I've contributed to it, but to make a point:
STOP THE BULLSHIT.

3. Re: Myspace May 1, 2006, 22:05 Syntarsus

I like how mother and daughter have to draw up and sign a contract for everything they decide upon. That particular bonding experience should come in quite handy in about 10-12 years when mommy helps draft her little angel's first prenup.

2. Re: Myspace May 1, 2006, 16:20 nin

I hate Myspace just as much as the next intelligent person, but when are people going to realize that Myspace is just making open what has been going on in emails, IMs and chat rooms before Myspace existed? Parents complain about their kids growing up too fast, but I suspect they are at fault for much of it.

And the internet is not a toy / baby sitting service...

--------------------------------------------------------------
GW: Nilaar Madalla, lvl 20 R/Mo / Tolyl Nor, lvl 20 E/Mo / Xylos Gath, lvl 16 W/Mo

http://www.flaminglips.com

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Myspace May 1, 2006, 16:13 dubfanatic

Yes, it's Myspace's fault your teenagers have no sense of decent social interaction and healthy friendships. It's Myspace's fault your precious little Taylor is turning into a little whore.

Taylor listened and accepted her fate. She had just one question: "Can I get my cell phone a little earlier?"

I hate Myspace just as much as the next intelligent person, but when are people going to realize that Myspace is just making open what has been going on in emails, IMs and chat rooms before Myspace existed? Parents complain about their kids growing up too fast, but I suspect they are at fault for much of it.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo