Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Titan Quest Demo Soon

The Titan Quest Q&A on FiringSquad learns from Iron Lore that a demo for their upcoming action/RPG is expected on May 10:

The demo for Titan Quest will be released on May 10th, and will allow someone to play the first few levels of the game. We will make three skill masteries (Warfare, Hunting and Earth) available for play, out of a total of eight masteries. I really hope people give it a try, as I think they will be pleasantly surprised.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Well Apr 29, 2006, 03:10 Creston

Perhaps not everyone on the planet, but I'm fucking STOKED about this title. I haven't seen/read much about it yet, but what little I have seen has seemed VERY interesting indeed. It's on my short list of MUST HAVE games.

I'm definitely hitting it when it comes out!

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: No subject Apr 28, 2006, 19:43 asrof

I really hope people give it a try, as I think they will be pleasantly surprised.

The hell? Shouldn't that say 'We know everyone on the planet is eagerly awaiting a chance to sample this genre-smashing masterpiece, and on May 10th we will allow human beings to taste heaven for the first time with our highly anticipated interactive demo of TITAN QUEST, the first in what will surely be one of the most successful new franchises of the millenium.'

4. Re: No subject Apr 28, 2006, 19:36 WiillyWonka

I'll be pleasantly surprised if my x850xt is up to the task of rendering this thing. Looks fun though.

the game doesn't look that gpu intense. we'll see when the demo comes out.

3. No subject Apr 28, 2006, 18:58 Icewind

Its bene a long time since I played a good Rogue-clone. I've been following Titan Quest and have convinced a few friends to join me online with it when it hits.

Sacred lasted me almost a year, this should do about the same.

2. Re: No subject Apr 28, 2006, 13:16 Buckermann

I agree. It does look good. Could be fun, at least until Diablo III arrives

1. No subject Apr 28, 2006, 12:10 ToddMcF2002

I'll be pleasantly surprised if my x850xt is up to the task of rendering this thing. Looks fun though.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo