Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Gold - Dreamfall

Dreamfall goes gold on Adventure Gamers has word that the adventure game sequel to The Longest Journey is gold, and slated for the North American release on April 17:

The long anticipated arrival of Dreamfall is at last close at hand, as publisher Aspyr Media announced today that the game has gone gold in North America. Developed for both Xbox and PC, Dreamfall is scheduled to release on April 17th.

Dreamfall is the sequel to The Longest Journey, one of the most popular and successful point & click adventures in recent years. The new game boldly leaves behind the interface of its more traditional predecessor, presenting a fully interactive world (or three worlds, to be precise) in full 3D. Dreamfall promises plenty of variety, with three playable characters, optional control schemes, and the ability to choose paths and strategies that will affect the gameplay experience.

The controllable characters include TLJ's April Ryan, along with a new female protagonist, ZoŽ Castillo, and a mysterious character named Kian. Each character has their own unique abilities, and players will guide all three to discover how their destinies are bound together.

View
5. ? Mar 28, 2006, 11:44 vacs

Already? I didn't expect it to ship till May. Geez, I forget to preorder it and my 7900GTX still hasn't arrived, damnit

EDIT: I see now that it will ship on the 17th of April, nice. I still got time until my new graphiccard and my Samsung 244T arrives in 2 weeks. Just in time for the sequel of one of the greatest PC adventures ever. Fricking amazing!
This comment was edited on Mar 28, 11:49.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 28, 09:17 YES! Sixis
  2. Mar 28, 10:11  Re: YES! MeatForce
  3. Mar 28, 10:17   Re: YES! WiillyWonka
>> 5. Mar 28, 11:44  ? vacs
  6. Mar 28, 14:32   THANK YOU! Zadillo
  7. Mar 28, 16:50    Re: THANK YOU! Sepharo
  4. Mar 28, 11:29 No subject Tr0n
  8. Mar 28, 17:54 No subject Shadow=ASP=
  9. Mar 28, 22:46  Re: No subject Parallax Abstraction

footer