Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New NVIDIA Drivers

New version 84.21 NVIDIA ForceWare drivers are now available. The new WHQL certified WinXP/Win2k 32-bit Drivers add support for GeForce 7900 GTX, GeForce 7900 GT, and GeForce 7600 GT series accelerators. Thanks Ant.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game profiles broken Mar 17, 2006, 20:43 .Drifter

Or, as in the case of WoW (where trilinear filtering and aniso breaks every 30 minutes or so and the gameworld gets set to lowest settings) you can set trilinear filtering always on, and aniso to 8 or 16. And it STAYS set, unlike the game settings, which for me broke with patch 1.5 I think it was.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. No subject Mar 17, 2006, 20:23 Shadow=ASP=

Same bug here too, Razor.
Not that often I need to create separate profiles. I'll give'em a go. Doubt I'll see a whole lot of difference from 81.95.

John, with these profiles you can force video-settings to all games individually. For example, you can force any level of Anti Aliasing for games that natively does'nt support Anti Aliasing in their options settings.

2. Re: Game profiles broken Mar 17, 2006, 20:08 John

Huh, I never tried that feature before. What exactly does it do?

GW: Grad Mcgarth W/N One of these day's I'm going to start a new character...

This space is available for rent

1. Game profiles broken Mar 17, 2006, 19:40 RaZ0r!

Creating new game profiles in these drivers is broken for me.

When you create a new profile and add the .exe file to it (hl.exe for example), it doesn't save. The profile just has a blank where the .exe is and it doesn't work. Tried re-installing, same issue. Downgraded to 81.98s and it's working fine now.

If you use custom game profiles I'd skip this release.

RaZ0r!
http://users.ign.com/about/Cutts

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo