Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sims 2: Family Fun Revealed

This The Sims 2: Open for Business Czech Fansite reproduces a poster found in the box for The Sims 2: Open for Business revealing the next planned add-on for the people sim. The no-brainer continuation of the series will be called Family Fun, and the images on the poster indicate this fun will include new bedroom furnishings and matching family outfits with which to traumatize your virtual offspring.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: No subject Feb 26, 2006, 12:01 BIGtrouble77

I have to say, tho, there are some games i'd love to have a zillion expansions for so I can't blame the developers. I'm sure there are many people that love all of the addons.

I only played the original Sims2 a few times, but it seemed to be a pretty compete game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: No subject Feb 26, 2006, 08:34 The Half Elf

Hence why you start making the Sims look like people you know. Watching Grandma bitch slap a daughter in law NEVER gets old

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

9. Re: No subject Feb 26, 2006, 08:27 Animals for Crackers

Sims, the Ameican Idol of gaming.

Hah, more like American Idle. Once the novelty of drowning your Sims in cult-like rituals wears off, that is. Boring boring boring.

8. No subject Feb 26, 2006, 07:20 Hump

<nt>

exactly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

7. No subject Feb 26, 2006, 03:33 spindoctor

"matching family outfits"

man i like the sims but this is TOO much.

Some of the most miserable and unhappy gamers on the planet are at Bluesnews

6. Re: Milk dat shit... Feb 26, 2006, 00:45 FourPak

Sims, the Ameican Idol of gaming.
Bread and circuses.

5. No subject Feb 25, 2006, 23:37 Masa

I really didn't get into the first Sims that much. Frankly, I couldn't see how running someone else's life was all that much fun. I have enough trouble with my own. But I did like designing the houses.

4. Re: Milk dat shit... Feb 25, 2006, 23:13 MysterD

I think we all should wait until Sims 3 is announced to buy anything Sims 2 related, since that'll probably be the time Sims 2 will STOP Adding on.

Then we can get a Sims 2: Complete Edition w/ Sims 2 + all 9,876,543,210 expansions in one package!

3. Re: Milk dat shit... Feb 25, 2006, 22:39 Semantics

EQ2 and Sims 2 are in a competition to see who can have the most expansions.

2. Re: Milk dat shit... Feb 25, 2006, 19:54 Crunch

My, how many add-ons are there in total? like seven or height... That has to be some sort of record.

1. Milk dat shit... Feb 25, 2006, 16:50 Jow

<nt>

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo