Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Serious Sam 3 Plans?

The Seriously! Forums (thanks Frans) feature a bit of translation from a print interview with Croteam that reveals a bit about plans for the next installment in the Serious Sam series, though they warn that this is subject to change based on the potential that all long-terms plans have at shifting as well as the possibility that they have made errors in translating. Here's word that also covers a more "serious" game:

First we have to finish the patches (DM, SDK, linux port etc. - as they mentioned in another part of the interview, G.), then adapt SS 2 for other platforms, and then start working on SS 3 (!!!, G.)... Of course, you never know what the publisher may want, so something may happen in between. We are also planning a completely new project, a game which will be completely different from SS, with a bigger accent on MP in co-op... It should be a lot less "cartoony" and much more serious than Sam. But don't worry, it won't be too serious - can you even imagine the two of us making a really serious game (Alen and Vedran, G.) ?!

View
13. Re: I don't get the hate Dec 31, 2005, 12:35 Tom

For whatever reason the community decided they wanted to hate this game and people continue to rag on it for no reason at all, they can't even back up why they hate it.

Welcome to the Blue's News comment system. Please enjoy your stay.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 30, 13:35 Yay Ray Marden
  2. Dec 30, 13:56  Re: Yay Elf Shot The Food
  3. Dec 30, 14:00   Re: Yay Masa
  4. Dec 30, 14:29    Re: Yay MuzixMon
  5. Dec 30, 15:53  Just stop making games all together wtf_man
  8. Dec 30, 16:31   Re: Just stop making games all together Malkovich
  10. Dec 30, 20:24    Re: Just stop making games all together wtf_man
  7. Dec 30, 16:20  Heh Zephalephelah
  9. Dec 30, 16:52   Re: Heh Jarek Forhanon
  6. Dec 30, 16:02 No subject Sho